Sponsored

NJJeep Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Yella JLU
I don't hate you for noticing that Jeep seems to neglect some of the vintage appeal of these vehicles. I think the bigger problem is the constant cycling of ownership which has forced the change in focus. Also half doors are trading in the second hand marketplaces. Many of the doors seem to be coming from new 392 owners

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
first company that does graphics with the Canada flag will get my business.
https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/JL-Decals/JL-Canada-Maple-Leaf-Decal
JL_canada-500x500.jpg

Sponsored

Faresalsal

First Name
Fares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL / 2012 Mustang Boss302 / 1998 Cherokee Sport
If you place an order it comes from a company in Michigan called "Terra Strada Design"

so not Jeep / Mopar , i'm guessing it's a company that jeep deals with.

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
How do the shifter inserts work? Can you just pop out the originals with a flathead screwdriver or something?

Milky160

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
In case anyone from Jeep is listening, I've wanted this for years: a full sized Rubicon blackout sticker with red (or other color) pinstriping. The typical Rubicon power dome sticker is far too small to do anything useful, and it looks a bit odd in my opinion. This idea covers the area around the hood vents, windshield bumpers, windshield cowl... all the ugly stuff. It would require matte black hinges though.

Shown on a Moab because I couldn't find a good photo of a Rubicon hood at the time.

jeep-wrangler-moab-e-5_1600x0w.jpg

Don at Pixled Decals can make this a reality for you.

MotorCityMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4XE, 2021 Wrangler 392
Hi All,

I am the owner of Jeep Graphics Studio. Sorry it took me so long to respond to this thread. Between building our SEMA vehicles, the SEMA Show and driving back it has been a long few weeks. Now on to the Graphics Program. I have been working with Jeep over the last few years to get the licensing done and have been in the graphics game even longer. We have 100s of designs that we are bringing out but there is an approval process that we must go through.

I have seen quite a few comments about the 3D printed shifter inserts. Yes, they are costly but they are not cheap to manufacture. These are made to OEM standards as required by the brand. As the technology gets better the pricing structure will change.

The one thing we do different than most is printing every graphic, we do not layer them. The other cool product that we are launching is 3D printed graphics. I will post some more photos of what we have created this week.

Also, we have a custom program that will be launching in a few weeks

Any questions, please reach out. I am in the process of becoming a sponsor as well

-Matt

Sponsored

FloridaSon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Altitude order 2/4/22 Gupton 3/31 home 4/16.
@JAY , Too bad the lookup tool does not include the 2022 model!?

IAMTHEBEASTIWORSHIP

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU
let me get your guy’s 2 cents…. Placed an order with these guys for a willys decal. I’ve got some gold vinyl stickers, eventually planning on getting some bronze wheels to complement the Sarge green. Got standard matte black, gold outline

decals arrived today, but are oddly oversized. Pic attached. Should I inquire about getting a replacement with proper proportions or just roll with it? Not sure how I feel about it..

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Launches Jeep Graphic Studio for Wrangler Owners to Purchase Custom Graphics / Decals 5A20950E-1C9F-4E83-BEA8-1032781A0587

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
decals arrived today, but are oddly oversized. Pic attached. Should I inquire about getting a replacement with proper proportions or just roll with it? Not sure how I feel about it..

5A20950E-1C9F-4E83-BEA8-1032781A0587.jpeg
It seems the gold border exaggerates the width to the standard Willys letters/font. The intentional flourish of the new decal would seem to detract from the reference to the simplicity of the Willys provenance. Just my .02 pfenning.
Sponsored