• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oregon Jeep JLU trailgater by outback adventures

ku8809no

First Name
KunHo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrnagle JL Sahara 2018
Jeep tailgate tables. Got all new hardwares for fresh install from the manufacturer. Selling it as I sold my Jeep. Fits all Jeep JL/JLU. $280
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JLU trailgater by outback adventures 1DE2D6A8-5CC8-4835-8A24-08F2C2809AAA
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JLU trailgater by outback adventures 3F53CFA0-85B6-435C-9812-D0DCF0947541
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Thanks man. I'm not sure Pain Train will have a tailgate yet... it may be coming off, being welded shut or converted to a flip down. This is a good deal and I'll be in Portland on the 11th with Honey Badger. Let me think for a couple days. If this is still here, then I might just grab it.

Sponsored

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
No chance you'll be near Brookings any time oct 21-27? slim chance, but thought I'd check. I'll be up that way.

OP
OP

ku8809no

First Name
KunHo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrnagle JL Sahara 2018
A few deals fell apart, and this is still available

OP
OP

ku8809no

First Name
KunHo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrnagle JL Sahara 2018
$240 now. Will ship as long as you pay for the shipping.