Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! My only wish was you stuck the "DOWNLOAD ALL" zip file at the top of the post. I was half way thru downloading them individually before I seen this. :)

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
That 9 indicates the pin number of a connector. In the "Entire-Vehicle-Connector-Map" there's a legend, a little helpful. And that same diagram, will give you a general idea of where/how the wires are routed through the jeep.

upload_2018-12-6_15-43-52.png
Ah. Got it. Thank you. You rock for publishing it.

jforse

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT Sport, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aerospace Quality Engineer
This is awesome! Thank you for providing!

rogo

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Automation and Controls
This post made me warm and fuzzy inside for now and in the future. THANK YOU!

Sponsored

LoganDzwon

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Any idea what the circle labele S2901 on the brake diagram is?

Maybe that’s where the loom passes from the engine bay to inside the tub?

DanFelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
I have been examining the wiring diagrams linked in this thread and comparing to my '18 Sport S 2Dr. It seems that the diagrams are either specific to a model or an aggregate of all the wiring and options in all models. For example, the Blind Spot Monitor System (BSM) diagram shows a Lamp Turn Indicator in the mirror as a separate lamp from the yellow triangle BSM lamp. My vehicle does not have turn signal lamps in the mirrors and does have the BSM lamps. Are there turn signal indicator lamps in other models of the Wrangler? Are the diagrams specific to a model or have wiring for all models? Any clarification would help. Thanks.

Dan

OP
OP
x7tristan

x7tristan

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have been examining the wiring diagrams linked in this thread and comparing to my '18 Sport S 2Dr. It seems that the diagrams are either specific to a model or an aggregate of all the wiring and options in all models. For example, the Blind Spot Monitor System (BSM) diagram shows a Lamp Turn Indicator in the mirror as a separate lamp from the yellow triangle BSM lamp. My vehicle does not have turn signal lamps in the mirrors and does have the BSM lamps. Are there turn signal indicator lamps in other models of the Wrangler? Are the diagrams specific to a model or have wiring for all models? Any clarification would help. Thanks.

Dan
Like you said it's an aggregate of all models. You have to read into the details, makes it kind of confusing.

I actually don't know of any Wrangler model that has a turn indicator light in the mirrors. I have also noticed that the diagrams can also include wiring for options not actually offered in the Wrangler, e.g. front bumper proximity sensors in the top level diagram

DanFelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Thanks for the clarification. It is a bit of detective work but the diagrams are quite helpful.

JLscorpio31

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JLU, 1999 Cherokee XJ
I pulled this off TechAuthority under 2018 JL, but it's not to say that these diagrams have features from future releases or even other FCA models, e.g. the front bumper park sensors that show up in the "Entire-Vehicle-Connector-Map"
I have a Sahara JLU, I'm willing to buy stock alpine from oemmoparparts, is it prewired already and just need to install and connect?
Sponsored