Sponsored

Jeep JL Wrangler: 2019 Motor Trend SUV of the Year Finalist

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
I will admit the gear ratios could be better but people are acting like it’s undrivable lol it’s fine unless you’re entering the IMSA circuits next year..
It’s driveable, sure. But I would be embarrassed if I was an engineer on the project. I must admit that I don’t find too many oem tunes that I like. That’s why I end up tuning a majority of my cars. The problem with the gear ratios are that it highlights the bad tune and vice versa.
Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
It’s driveable, sure. But I would be embarrassed if I was an engineer on the project. I must admit that I don’t find too many oem tunes that I like. That’s why I end up tuning a majority of my cars. The problem with the gear ratios are that it highlights the bad tune and vice versa.
I totally understand what you’re saying man no worries. I’m just trying to enjoy my Jeep and overlook some of the nitnoid things and have a good time haha It’s not ideal gear ratios or even tune but you’re driving a great Jeep and at least you can change the tune to suit you and that will help A LOT! Now, when I bought my BMW if that had sub-par gear ratios and tune I would have been PISSED for the money I paid LOL

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
I totally understand what you’re saying man no worries. I’m just trying to enjoy my Jeep and overlook some of the nitnoid things and have a good time haha It’s not ideal gear ratios or even tune but you’re driving a great Jeep and at least you can change the tune to suit you and that will help A LOT! Now, when I bought my BMW if that had sub-par gear ratios and tune I would have been PISSED for the money I paid LOL
LOL. True!
Sponsored