Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
Thought I'd share this one with you folks. This JL is sitting on 17x9 Fuel Militia Wheels in a -12 offset in Anthracite w/ Matte Black finish wrapped in 35x12.50r17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. It's a pretty aggressive fitment but not too crazy yet far from flush.

Fuel-Wheels-Militia-D726-Jeep-JL_03.jpg

Fuel-Wheels-Militia-D726-Jeep-JL_02.jpg

Fuel-Wheels-Militia-D726-Jeep-JL.jpg

Find the Fuel Fuel Wheels Militia - D726 and out entire line of Fuel Wheels here: https://wheelsasap.com/fuel-wheels/

What do you folks think about the fitment?
Sponsored

GregorioJL

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Probably a personal preference but they seem a bit much. I have the Fuel Trophy and same tires and the wheels clean up super easy and there's a better view of the brakes/caliper accents. Also when I change a wheel, I feel like I have more control if I grab the inner bars to hoist it up on the rear spare mount so I can feel where it's going through the gaps. Not sure I could lift one of these with the same amount control and fit it on the spare lugs without smacking the backup camera. Keep in mind the tire+wheel weight is ~90 lbs?

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
Probably a personal preference but they seem a bit much. I have the Fuel Trophy and same tires and the wheels clean up super easy and there's a better view of the brakes/caliper accents. Also when I change a wheel, I feel like I have more control if I grab the inner bars to hoist it up on the rear spare mount so I can feel where it's going through the gaps. Not sure I could lift one of these with the same amount control and fit it on the spare lugs without smacking the backup camera. Keep in mind the tire+wheel weight is ~90 lbs?
Thanks for the feedback Gregorio, I always enjoy hearing what customer like or dislike about the options we post, This helps us make inventory decisions. It is certainly not a light weight wheel this style of design is more for the user base looking for aesthetics over function.

gamecocks9799

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Consultant
I'm actually very interested in the (Black on Black) 17" D723 -12mm Offset with 35/12.5 KO2s. Do they pair well together? Looking to put on stock Rubicon JLU now prior to 2.5" Terraflex lift next year.

Thoughts?

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
I love to see 17 inch wheels with -12 offset on a Sport or a Sahara. It gives it a beefy look.

Good looking Jeep. Anthracite and black is a good color combination.

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro