Sponsored

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I'm laughing at the 9 dollars for 4 gallons of gas.
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I'm laughing at the 9 dollars for 4 gallons of gas.
PA has the highest fuel taxes in the nation. I'd be pleased as punch to pay just $9.00 for four gallons of gas. As I type this, my price would be $11.96 for 87 and $13.96 for 91.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
So about ordering half doors with a soft top. Why ONLY the basic black soft top? No premium black tops & no premium tan tops. They have premium half door uppers for every color painted hard top, but only cheap top uppers for $50K & up Jeeps?

Sponsored

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
So about ordering half doors with a soft top. Why ONLY the basic black soft top? No premium black tops & no premium tan tops. They have premium half door uppers for every color painted hard top, but only cheap top uppers for $50K & up Jeeps?
You can get premium top or base in black only

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
I found this strange too. When I ordered last month, I would have gladly paid for the premium soft top and the premium upper halves if I could. Now that I have the standard soft top and standard halves coming, I'm wondering what BestTop and other aftermarket manufactures will come up with as upgrade options over time. My future use case is to remove and store the rear seat and run a fastback soft top.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I found this strange too. When I ordered last month, I would have gladly paid for the premium soft top and the premium upper halves if I could. Now that I have the standard soft top and standard halves coming, I'm wondering what BestTop and other aftermarket manufactures will come up with as upgrade options over time. My future use case is to remove and store the rear seat and run a fastback soft top.
At least they have all the colors available now. Possibly the additional tops will come available w/ half doors in a future ordering guide?
I was thinking of just ordering basic black, buying a premium tan one from the dealer, and taking the basic uppers to my favorite convertible top upholstery shop & seeing what magic he could work.

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
At least they have all the colors available now. Possibly the additional tops will come available w/ half doors in a future ordering guide?
I was thinking of just ordering basic black, buying a premium tan one from the dealer, and taking the basic uppers to my favorite convertible top upholstery shop & seeing what magic he could work.
Yup... ...our rigs are at least 90% customizable through the aftermarket and 100% through ingenuity!

Sponsored

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Its so weird that after all this time jeep still can't program the vehicle builder right :(

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just took delivery of my Dual Door ‘21 Sport S.
I love having half’s again.
Do both of the plastic windows zip out or just the main square one?

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL / JLU Half Doors Official Press Release and Photos ADF4DB55-393E-4B95-9394-79A64CF765E8
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL / JLU Half Doors Official Press Release and Photos ADF4DB55-393E-4B95-9394-79A64CF765E8