Sponsored

Shamus13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 98 TJ
I’d never have the uppers on anyway so I give zero F’s about the divider

EXACTLY!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL / JLU Half Doors Official Press Release and Photos Zero Given

Half doors visually have better lines when the top is down compared to full doors.

Some of us live where there is always a threat of changing weather. This gives us the ability to run topless but quick change if weather goes to shit.
Sponsored

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
What am I missing here? Why not just roll your windows down?
Using half doors offroad gives more visibility than just rolling the window down.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Whoa...gecko green and half doors???? Jeep #9 it will be... Looks like my 13 yr old is inheriting my 2020 black rubi if I can order this.

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
I actually like those but I don't see a 2 door option.
I think thats the price for the "Fronts" only? Thats what the title seems to say on Bestop site and it also says sold in pairs which makes me beleive the ink I posted is for 2 doors only (front)

Sponsored

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Now this is the right way to go into a weekend!! Cancelling my existing order and having the dealer do another tonight with the door group.
new order placed yesterday Willys Chief with dual door option, 6spd

JLJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 2-Door
Occupation
Retired
Darn. Always wanted half doors in my 01 TJ, just never pulled the trigger. Now that I just ordered my 01 Rubicon on September 10th this option is too late
That being said, I think my wife would kill me if she found out that I paid over a grand for a door. She almost had a coronary when I told her what price we paid for the ordered Rubi.

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
That being said, I think my wife would kill me if she found out that I paid over a grand for a door.
But it's at LEAST 2 doors!

wordslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
grand cherokee
maybe it's just me, but they don't look like 1/2 doors. It looks more like 7/8ths doors.

Sponsored

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
maybe it's just me, but they don't look like 1/2 doors. It looks more like 7/8ths doors.
You must be the guy ordering a foot long sandwich at Subway with a measuring tape in his hand and yelling at his gf about how there are other things that come short of her expectations too.

Last edited:

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
It appears reading comprehension is a serious problem in this thread. It is a DUAL DOOR GROUP, meaning, you are getting EIGHT DOORS for an Unlimited like the post states (two sets of doors and pricing for the 4 door). Four full size doors, and four half doors with uppers boxed up in the back of the Unlimited upon delivery. So, it isn't 1K a door as so many are proclaiming, and you can divide up the cost for the eight doors and four uppers however you see fit :facepalm:
Help us out, Joshua. If we don't purchase the Dual Door option, we're not spending $4K on (or receiving) the halvsies, and/but our JLUs will still come equipped with four full size doors.

What's been missed?

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Lots of people begged for this. Now we’ll see who puts their money where their mouth is. Not many I’m sure.
I think there will be plenty, me among them. Maybe not immediately, maybe spend a few months fishing for coupons or something, but by the summer... definitely getting them. We're just gonna have to wait and see.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
I am really trying to understand the design choice of the window. Aside from the obvious aesthetic issue I really wonder how much of your vision is going to be blocked by the vertical strip of canvas. I would guess most people with these will only have the uppers on when the weather insists they do. Strange design choice from Jeep.
Sponsored