Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
I think Benny @AllMoparParts.com should put together a complete package of needed parts for us ;)
4dr please
He is working on it. it's just taking him a while. Has to find each and every individual part number. look under the allmoparparts tab/forum and you'll see the thread

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
If I was single, this would be my perfect Jeep. 👍
I'm not single - but an empty-nester is close enough! Gotta sell a vehicle, then will order.
Oddly enough, my sales rep said there's a hold on ordering 2-doors with only a soft top right now....???

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
...my sales rep said there's a hold on ordering 2-doors with only a soft top right now....???
Possibly supply issues with certain components? The inarguable downside of Just In Time inventory methods.

Lord knows vehicles in general, and Wranglers in particular, are enjoying measurably increased demand despite the continued effects of the Wu Tang Flu.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Possibly supply issues with certain components? The inarguable downside of Just In Time inventory methods.

Lord knows vehicles in general, and Wranglers in particular, are enjoying measurably increased demand despite the continued effects of the Wu Tang Flu.
Our companies are experiencing crazy lead times and have been for months, shit load of containers not being unloaded at the ports and everyone of our 40+ factories in the country are all having components shortages....sure its exactly the same in the auto industry.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Our companies are experiencing crazy lead times and have been for months, shit load of containers not being unloaded at the ports and everyone of our 40+ factories in the country are all having components shortages....sure its exactly the same in the auto industry.
While it may be frustrating, I'm not losing sleep if a particular accessory or two that I want isn't in stock, nor anticipated to be so for a little while. I do have sympathy for the line workers who might've been laid off due to interruptions in the flow of raw materials.

What does have me concerned is the availability, or not, of routine parts like air filters and brake pads, or an OEM recoil spring assembly for a particular firearm, and so on. Such goods can be critically important in a way that lift kits and winches, for example, aren't.

And so we continue to try to negotiate ourselves through it all.

TJdesersand

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Windstar
I'm seriously debating on painting my rollbar a matt black to give it the older jeep "line" with the half doors. I think it looks so much hetter
Very good idea!! Wish so much soft top structure, was not there. I think the older soft tops got out of the way better, when down
Sponsored