Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
As soon as it get in, I'll be sure to post a bunch of pics of them!

Hopefully the dual door group is ready to go, and not a huge delay for my order!
My dealer says for some reason he can't order Chief in half doors :angry: I was looking to get an 80th anniversary chief blue with the dual doors. Maybe they will get their site together soon :like: haha, it's not like I don't already have a JL!
Sponsored

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
My dealer says for some reason he can't order Chief in half doors :angry: I was looking to get an 80th anniversary chief blue with the dual doors. Maybe they will get their site together soon :like: haha, it's not like I don't already have a JL!
Yeah, for some reason the dual door group is only available in Black, White, Snazz, Sarge, Granite, and Sting Gray. That's per the October order guide posted here....

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Anybody know diff between premium and base uppers?
Probably the same as the Soft top materials, Twill or vinyl and would assume the thickness in millimeters same also.

Sponsored

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Look pretty much like the inside of the JK as well, just a bit more polished.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Not sure if anyone posted the interior panels on the half doors.
Are you sure they are production doors? Your pictures appear to show the concept 392 Wrangler, when that vehicle and everything on it was still a tease.

TJdesersand

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Windstar
Are you sure they are production doors? Your pictures appear to show the concept 392 Wrangler, when that vehicle and everything on it was still a tease.
Yeah Jeep says elsewhere, those are still mock up panels, Thats why I want actual photos, from delivered Jeep.

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Dang, guy is just trying to give info. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't but I doubt they'll change much.

It'll probably be a few months or more before we see real life ones

Sponsored

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Dang, guy is just trying to give info. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't but I doubt they'll change much.

It'll probably be a few months or more before we see real life ones
Man, don't kill my dream of getting my JL with the dual door group in a reasonable amount of time.... :crying:

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Man, don't kill my dream of getting my JL with the dual door group in a reasonable amount of time.... :crying:
Just think of how awesome it'll be once you get them!

I have a year wait on a hiker trailer, so getting half doors will hopefully happen before that lol

TJdesersand

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Windstar
Close-up pics of the half doors on the Concept rig showed the doors to be something of a bodge. Likely done to get the rig out there in the media. There wasn't, for example, any accommodation to attach the separate window uppers.

I would expect the fit and finish of the now-official Mopar half doors to be significantly better. That's doubly true when contemplating their $3.6 - $4K pricing.
$2350.00 base uppers, 2door. Not horrible.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I wish they would have been available with Chief Blue (2DR) right away. Wife's lease was ending and I just couldn't wait any longer. Will still buy them after, but I know it'll cost me 50% more now. Lame.

TJdesersand

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Windstar
I said something similar on the other half door thread and someone replied saying something about "bread didn't use to come sliced or in a plastic bag". So apparently bread has something to do with half doors but I haven't quite figured it out yet.
I think they will be available in more colors after, awhile.
I wish they would have been available with Chief Blue (2DR) right away. Wife's lease was ending and I just couldn't wait any longer. Will still buy them after, but I know it'll cost me 50% more now. Lame.
Other advantage is all doors keyed alike, vin #(tamper -resistant stickers, power mirrors, power and keyless entry, if so equipped!! Painted too!!
Yeah pretty expensive, but nice too.
Sponsored