• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Jeep JL AAL M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System

DLW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Up for sale is my M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System for Jeep JL made by American Adventure Labs (AAL).
This system was installed only, but not used. It's in like new condition, powder coated black/red.

links to the M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System, would like to sell this as a whole system and not part out.
https://americanadventurelab.com/product/mass-cargo-management-system-for-jeep-jl/

Shelf SOLD: Also selling my M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, also in new condition. May sell this separate if there is an interest.
https://americanadventurelab.com/product/jeep-jl-mass-cargo-shelf/

I am also including these brand new HD M.A.S.S. Connector kits, qty. 2.
https://americanadventurelab.com/product/hd-mass-connector/

I also have a Dometic CFX3 45 fridge I may be willing to sell with this system separately since it fits perfectly onto the AAL fridge slide. It has only been used once and in perfect condition as well. Again if interested, I have other uses for it if not.

I am taking the jeep in another direction (away from overlanding), and only reason I am selling. This is a nice storage system. Money will go into my 1 ton fund :)..

Note: I included pics of the receipts for what I paid for these.

Edit: Price reduced due to Cargo shelf sold separately: $1650
Local pickup only.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL AAL M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System 20211218_122145

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL AAL M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System 20211218_122155

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL AAL M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System 20211218_122158

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL AAL M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System 20211218_122229

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL AAL M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System 20211218_122234

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL AAL M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System MASS storage

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep JL AAL M.A.S.S. Cargo Management System MASS connectors
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DLW

DLW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
May be willing to separate and sell just the drawers as a package.
Local pickup only.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If you change your mind on shipping I would be interested in the drawers or if you ever come down to socal.

On a side note what net is that for the shelf? I looked a few times on the interwebs for something in the shelf size dimensions but no luck.

Coyne11

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon , 1989 Toyota Pickup 4x4 SAS Swap
Free bump. To bad shipping would kill the deal on the cargo shelf

OP
OP
DLW

DLW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I'll keep shipping in mind if I feel it could be delivered damage free, and not cost a ton to do so.
I don't have all the original boxing, so it would be a challenge.
If something showed up damaged, then one of us will take in the shorts, that is my biggest issue with it. I will definitely look back into it again though.

On the net question, it is the Mopar cargo net https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/cargo-net-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl

Sponsored

StingJL918

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0 StingGray
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Interested in the cargo shelf if you’re willing to ship.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll keep shipping in mind if I feel it could be delivered damage free, and not cost a ton to do so.
I don't have all the original boxing, so it would be a challenge.
If something showed up damaged, then one of us will take in the shorts, that is my biggest issue with it. I will definitely look back into it again though.

On the net question, it is the Mopar cargo net https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/cargo-net-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl
2 words.... Shipping insurance...

OP
OP
DLW

DLW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
2 words.... Shipping insurance...
I understand, its still a hassle if something goes wrong, been down that road a few times.
I'll try the local deal for a while longer, and if no takers, I'll see about getting it boxed, or keep it.

OP
OP
DLW

DLW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Thanks wdeng22 for picking up the Cargo shelf.

Updated price on the rest of the pieces.
Sponsored