• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey JEEP JL 4dr Hardtop Firecracker Red

RedRubi98

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello,

I traded in my 2018 Jeep JL rubicon last year and currently have the Hardtop/ freedom panels in my storage unit. It is in excellent condition, please see included pictures. Includes quadratec storage cart ($230 value), OEM Headliner, OEM freedom panel bag, OEM hardware. Local Pickup in Westwood NJ. $1800 firm

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png
Sponsored

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
Still have this top? And is that the bottom dollar?

NattyG

First Name
Natty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Is this still available? Also is it for a 4 door or 2 door Jeep? Do you have pictures of the freedom panels?

OP
OP

RedRubi98

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Is this still available? Also is it for a 4 door or 2 door Jeep? Do you have pictures of the freedom panels?
Hi @NattyG, yes still available. 4 dr and I dont have pictures because they are in the storage cases but I can get them to you tomorrow . Please DM me if interested

Sponsored

Lwkey_e

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited
Hello,

I traded in my 2018 Jeep JL rubicon last year and currently have the Hardtop/ freedom panels in my storage unit. It is in excellent condition, please see included pictures. Includes quadratec storage cart ($230 value), OEM Headliner, OEM freedom panel bag, OEM hardware. Local Pickup in Westwood NJ. $1800 firm

Jeep Wrangler JL JEEP JL 4dr Hardtop Firecracker Red 4

Hey is this still available?

alyssasalese

First Name
alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 jeep wrangler jl rubicon
Hello,

Hey, worth a shot. Is this available??

Sponsored

Cavallino513

First Name
Roc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)