Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
Don't even get me started on the fishing lol..all the gold medal waters are so overfished it's just a waste of time now.
Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've actually been following this since the day it occurred. He supposedly had the parking brake activated on a 'sport' model if I recall. If it had been in 4wd and parking brake locked it wouldn't have moved. I'm apprehensive about the 'official' account.
I feel for the passenger that was injured as well as the two dog/s that were also in the vehicle, which were recovered by deputies days later.

boyzx34me

First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
The most tragic part of this story is the injury of the two innocent victims... (the woman and dog who were left in the Jeep when the driver got out.)
The driver got out before they did? I saw where the passenger got out before the fall. Did the little dog make it? How are they now?

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The passenger is seriously injured, however she managed to get out before the jeep started tumbling. The driver was attempting to spot the following vehicle and supposedly set the parking brake on a manual trans jeep. We all know you never trust the parking brake. The dog was ejected and lost for about 48 hours until a local sheriff SAR got him out.

It's good to hear the young lady is recovering.
Sponsored