Sponsored

Jeep Jamboree Arizona

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
https://jeepjamboreeusa.com/pdfs/table-mesa.pdf
I am registered. I am looking for some first hand experience suggestions as to trails and camping. I understand Bumble Bee Ranch will have RV camping and wondering if that's a good place. What trails have the greatest scenic value and some wheeling too.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mud Wasp

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hella Yella 2019 JLU, Copperhead Pearl 2014 JK
Occupation
Transportation
Vehicle Showcase
https://jeepjamboreeusa.com/trip/6th-table-mesa-2021/
I am registered. I am looking for some first hand experience suggestions as to trails and camping. I understand Bumble Bee Ranch will have RV camping and wondering if that's a good place. What trails have the greatest scenic value and some wheeling too.
1. Backway to Crown King
2. Broken Arrow (Sedona)
3. Table Mesa road FR 41 east of I-17 to Seven Springs road FR 24 (Cave Creek)

All of these of good options a the end of the day for food and drink.

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I'm here. Just over 500 miles form home. Not much to show of the Bumble Bee Ranch, only a couple folks here. I did have a fire last evening.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Jamboree Arizona bumble bee ranch a

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Jamboree Arizona bumble bee ranch b

Went down next to BB Creek early today and got some wood for this evenings fire. The creek is kind of an oasis.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Jamboree Arizona JL at bumble Bee creek

34°11'11.5"N 112°10'10.3"W
Just got back from Crown King, Az. 2wd dirt road of no interest. I will talk to folks here at the Jamboree tomorrow about the Back Door trail and Turkey Creek.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Jamboree Arizona crown king  general stor

https://crownkingaz.com

Last edited:

Mud Wasp

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hella Yella 2019 JLU, Copperhead Pearl 2014 JK
Occupation
Transportation
Vehicle Showcase
The backway to CK is more than just a dirt road. There is Turkey Creek trail if you can find it that goes to Cleator.

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
@sourdough give us an update on how it went what did you like and did not like?

Sponsored

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
WA/AZ, you seem to be a snow bird, Nice choices. My take, Back Door to Crown King was very long with only a couple of obstacles that many by passed. Turkey Creek is a good one. Sign up @ Bumble Bee Ranch was BS, folks got in line 1:00 PM . Mesquite fire wood was easy to get in the creek bottom with a saw. Ask B.B. Ranch for the burn barrel, it's free. Ranch was a good place to stay @ $10 a day, enjoyed staying 5 days.
I have only done 6 different Jeep Jamboree's. All seem to let folks jump the registration time and if you don't show 4 hrs. early you don't get a real choice, just what hasn't filled. I am done with Jeep Jamboree's, just marketing hype. I recommend finding club runs in the area/state of interest and asking to join their runs. All-4-Fun week, M.H.J.C. in Colorado was fun.

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. Was just wondering if they are all what the are talked about being . Since I live around here have done all the trails you have talked about. Was Desoto Mine trail on the list? We have a club in my community that goes out every Tuesday so it keeps is pretty busy. Glad you had a good time.

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Camaraderie is good and trails are good but J.J. is a business and they over charge.
Sponsored