wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Hey I have wheeled those trails. At the begining, I stood on the rocks behind the line of Jeeps overlooking the valley. Nice vid.

OP
OP
ArtAldrich

ArtAldrich

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport 6 Speed
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
TV Producer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey I have wheeled those trails. At the begining, I stood on the rocks behind the line of Jeeps overlooking the valley. Nice vid.
Thanks.

I would go back to Windrock, as I have made some new friends :)

Many more places I want to explore.

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Nice video! What trails did you end up running?

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Planning on heading out to Windrock over 4th of July weekend hoping to find a place to stay on the 3rd of July..... If anyone can give me a heads up let me know..... It was a last minute thing i ended up with the weekend off.... was hoping to leave Delaware on the 1st or 2nd drive home then head down sometime on the 2nd maybe? If anyone else is going to be in the area would be cool...

Sponsored

OP
OP
ArtAldrich

ArtAldrich

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport 6 Speed
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
TV Producer
Vehicle Showcase
I think Windrock has cabins that they rent on the property.

20 mins from the park in Oak Ridge, there are several small hotels. I stayed at Staybridge Suites. Nice enough for a few days. There are also many restaurants and a Starbucks close by.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
I made my first trip to Windrock Park for the Jeep Jamboree in Tennessee on a last minute decision.

Here's a video from the trip.
Thanks so much for sharing that. Beautiful scenery and what looked like great wheeling with friendly and knowledgeable folks. I'm definitely going to put Jeep Jam on my list for 2021.

Rubidozer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 Jeep JLUS
First time at Windrock from 6/29 to 7/2.
Loved it. We wheeled by ourselves and the trails were all ours. Sometimes it would pour rain for a few minutes but it was mostly sunny. Discovered that the JL is easily the most capable platform to simply modify and conquer black diamond trails with ease. Only used my winch once to move a fallen tree across the trail. 2 days wasn’t enough so we got the annual pass. Definitely recommend.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Jam in Tennessee Mountains Video Recap 655390AC-7C92-449B-B5BA-8B75E7722647
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Jam in Tennessee Mountains Video Recap 78F244EA-66B3-4AB9-9E60-A2C0ED51B98C
Sponsored