Sponsored

Jeep. It’s an AWE thing. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU is available now.

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT

Decades of precision engineering for the finest platforms in the world has led us to this: an American-manufactured exhaust lineup for the JL/JLU Wrangler. Perfect fitment, optimum power, patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, rock crawling provisions, aggressive tip options, and a signature soundtrack that only AWE can deliver.

The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep JL/JLU Gladiator, available now.

PRODUCT THREAD
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
But, my JL has a 2.0..........

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep. It’s an AWE thing. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU is available now. 561B0FAE-E799-406F-B0AD-78CF20913F7A
Haha. I get it now. I misinterpreted your comment. The rigs in the video above were 3.6s, but our exhaust suites will feature fitment for the 2.0T as well. 👍

Sponsored

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Haha. I get it now. I misinterpreted your comment. The rigs in the video above were 3.6s, but our exhaust suites will feature fitment for the 2.0T as well. 👍

Without a sound clip of the 2.0 turbo.......

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep. It’s an AWE thing. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU is available now. E998DA49-DB81-4BC4-A75B-94759AB0DCCA

Last edited:

WilderJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The road less traveled never sounded so good.

Decades of precision engineering for the finest platforms in the world has led us to this: an American-manufactured exhaust lineup for the JL/JLU Wrangler. Perfect fitment, optimum power, patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, rock crawling provisions, aggressive tip options, and a signature soundtrack that only AWE can deliver.

The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep JL/JLU Gladiator, crawling soon. Hang on tight and learn more right this way.
When will they be available to purchase?

Sponsored

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Our official launch is next week and we will have a plethora of sound tracks for you at that time! In car at highway speed, drive by, accelerations, etc, etc. We love making music.

A 2.0 turbo sound track???????

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep. It’s an AWE thing. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU is available now. 592195DC-DD37-4718-BDBE-2E1851722F96

Last edited:

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
A 2.0 turbo sound track???????

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep. It’s an AWE thing. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU is available now. 592195DC-DD37-4718-BDBE-2E1851722F96
Thank
I don’t think the 2.0t is in the launch videos but we will be releasing sound clips shortly. I’ll post them here once we get them edited and published.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
I don’t think the 2.0t is in the launch videos but we will be releasing sound clips shortly. I’ll post them here once we get them edited and published.
Awesome. Thank you!! 🤠

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Quadratec stopped by AWE a week or so ago and took the nickel tour while their JL 2.0 was getting systemized.

Sponsored

Last edited: