Sponsored

Jeep. It’s an AWE thing. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU is available now.

REDSEAL199

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Highaltitude 4xe
I will admit i didn't watch the video since i am at work but do they offer it for the 4xe?
Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I will admit i didn't watch the video since i am at work but do they offer it for the 4xe?
Their offerings are for the 3.6 and 2.0T engines. The 4xE engine is the 2.0T, so if you're exhaust has the same routing as any other 2.0T equipped JL, then it should fit.

Mine follows the same routing as stock. You remove the stock exhaust from the coupler (just in front of the resonator) on back. Then replace it with whichever AWE you chose (Trail or Tread).

Other than the presence of your battery pack under the rear seat and electrical doo-dads, there isn't really anything different with the 4xE chassis compared to the other JL's.

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Their offerings are for the 3.6 and 2.0T engines. The 4xE engine is the 2.0T, so if you're exhaust has the same routing as any other 2.0T equipped JL, then it should fit.

Mine follows the same routing as stock. You remove the stock exhaust from the coupler (just in front of the resonator) on back. Then replace it with whichever AWE you chose (Trail or Tread).

Other than the presence of your battery pack under the rear seat and electrical doo-dads, there isn't really anything different with the 4xE chassis compared to the other JL's.

Thanks for jumping in! We did make sure these will fit the ETorque set-ups.

slainte06

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, 4 Door, HellaYella
Still would be nice for AWE throw the forum a discount bone, axleback tread edition with shipping over $800 to FL, pretty steep, still debating whether to go back to a Corsa like my other vehicles and save a few bills.. Wish there were more Jeeper reviews or discounts to help sway decision.

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Still would be nice for AWE throw the forum a discount bone, axleback tread edition with shipping over $800 to FL, pretty steep, still debating whether to go back to a Corsa like my other vehicles and save a few bills.. Wish there were more Jeeper reviews or discounts to help sway decision.
We sell through distributors and a network of dealers. If we were to offer a deal to a forum, we would be undercutting our primary customers which, unfortunately, we aren't willing to do. I appreciate the desire for group buys and those seem to work for smaller companies.

All of that being said, we DO offer a military/first responder discount and we do have a Black Friday sale every year.

We also have brand ambassador opportunities if you have a solid social following and are interested in working together. I can provide that information via DM.

Sponsored

REDSEAL199

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Highaltitude 4xe
We sell through distributors and a network of dealers. If we were to offer a deal to a forum, we would be undercutting our primary customers which, unfortunately, we aren't willing to do. I appreciate the desire for group buys and those seem to work for smaller companies.

All of that being said, we DO offer a military/first responder discount and we do have a Black Friday sale every year.

We also have brand ambassador opportunities if you have a solid social following and are interested in working together. I can provide that information via DM.
Thank you for the info AWE!

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
To get a discount on an AWE system, buy it from Northridge 4X4 and use the following discount code: jlwranglerforum

You'll save 5% on any of the AWE systems plus get free shipping.

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
What's in the Cans?

You might have heard us talking about our 180 Technology™ resonators that refine the tone, kill drone and offer straight-pipe performance. While this may seem like a fancy name for a muffler, 180 Technology™ uses acoustical engineering to cancel out unwanted tones.

Here is a great video showing the innerworkings of 180 Technology™. If you are considering our Tread Edition systems, this is what makes them the best sounding exhaust on the planet for your JL!

Sponsored