OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Price? This thread is worthless without price. Why are you holding out on listing the price?

Free Tip: If you want to spike sales, offer group forum discounts just like several forum vendors from other car forums.

I’m a buyer of cat backs for most of my vehicles. I’m a sucker for nice exhaust tips, provided the product also offers some nice (not annoying) ear candy.

Cheers/B
B, typically prices aren’t allowed in threads. Habitual at this point— been doing this a while. :)

Pricing can be found on AWEJeep.com or any of the links in the product thread.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Does the mid-pipe need to be ordered when ordering an exhaust?
It’s a modular system. So you can get the axleback and keep the factory mid pipe, go full catback with both kits right out of the gate, or go axleback at first and add the mid pipe later on in life. Your call!

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
It’s a modular system. So you can get the axleback and keep the factory mid pipe, go full catback with both kits right out of the gate, or go axleback at first and add the mid pipe later on in life. Your call!
Does your bigger diameter mid pipe delete offer any difference in sound with it being a 3 inch, versus if I’d just delete that resonator myself and clamp in a piece of straight pipe for about $50 and keep the oem 2.5 inch diameter? Your kit sounds BA, especially the non resonator mid pipe with the tread axle back!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Does your bigger diameter mid pipe delete offer any difference in sound with it being a 3 inch, versus if I’d just delete that resonator myself and clamp in a piece of straight pipe for about $50 and keep the oem 2.5 inch diameter? Your kit sounds BA, especially the non resonator mid pipe with the tread axle back!
Absolutely. The wall thickness of our T304L stainless steel also influences the deep soundtrack in addition to the diameter.

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
Absolutely. The wall thickness of our T304L stainless steel also influences the deep soundtrack in addition to the diameter.
ugh. i was hoping you wouldnt have sold me on your $450 mid pipe, but you successfully did :LOL:
looking forward to getting your exhaust once my JLUR is delivered

Sponsored

HeatBird

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79' Corvette 4 spd. 21'Willys 2dr. 6 spd.
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the reply. Will the Jeep have the same sound and performance without the mid-pipe?

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Thanks for the reply. Will the Jeep have the same sound and performance without the mid-pipe?
I'd encourage you to judge the sound for yourself. Josh put together 3 videos highlighting the exterior and interior sounds of each JL configuration here on the product page. Just below the product images on the left side.

Performance is increased with our mid-pipe options, and both will yield the same power but different interior sound comfort levels. My favorite system is the resonated mid-pipe with the Tread Edition axleback.

Last edited:

jenzeee

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Any update on the ones for the 2.0L Turbo?

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So can I use the mid pipe with say something that fits like the stock muffler.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Any update on the ones for the 2.0L Turbo?
The systems are currently available for the 2.0T.

I am currently in midst of logistics to record video at our airstrip. Attempting to persuade Mother Nature to make a deal with me!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep. It’s an AWE thing. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU is available now. AB84BDA6-BF29-4DEC-9E57-D4117EEA9AA1

Got my Tread Edition with Resonated Mid Pipe and black exhaust tips.
Nice! It's going to sound so good. Keep in mind break-in period is 800+ miles. The packing material in the resonator upstream will puff up and get comfy, thus refining the tone along the way. It's a signature premium blend we whip up. Won't break down over time. Life long, sophisticated tunes.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Mine has mellowed and refined considerably over the first 1,000 miles. Its great.

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2020 Land Rover Discovery
Occupation
Retired USMC
Got my Tread edition on order, My Rubicon should be here in about 8 weeks..... first thing I'm doing when I pick it up is heading straight to my garage to install the exhaust. Great folks at AWE who were exceptionally helpful.
Sponsored