OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Are your systems tuned for the different engines? Meaning, different mufflers for the turbo and V6?
Every 180 Technology® application is unique to the motor it's being designed around. The exterior/aethetic is the same, but the guts of our patented straight-through resonators are tailored. 👍
Sponsored

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
Price? This thread is worthless without price. Why are you holding out on listing the price?

Free Tip: If you want to spike sales, offer group forum discounts just like several forum vendors from other car forums.

I’m a buyer of cat backs for most of my vehicles. I’m a sucker for nice exhaust tips, provided the product also offers some nice (not annoying) ear candy.

Cheers/B

JeffK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram 2500 5.9 2019 JLU Rubicon
I live in the area and would be Guinea pig. ;);)

Mike_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Price? This thread is worthless without price. Why are you holding out on listing the price?

Free Tip: If you want to spike sales, offer group forum discounts just like several forum vendors from other car forums.

I’m a buyer of cat backs for most of my vehicles. I’m a sucker for nice exhaust tips, provided the product also offers some nice (not annoying) ear candy.

Cheers/B
The prices for all of the exhaust options are on their website now.

cosmec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Subaru WRX, 2012 JK-Previously
Build Thread
Link
Had a bunch of your stuff on my old Audi s4. Great quality.

Sponsored

cosmec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Subaru WRX, 2012 JK-Previously
Build Thread
Link
Our HR director drives a Rubi, and has been loving life since equipping it with our Tread Edition axleback. Raves about the thumbs-up she receives on the road. Ha 😎
I’m an HR Director and drive a rubi. DM me if he ever finds employment elsewhere! :LOL:

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Installed the Gladiator system on mine today. install was easy. Going to drive more tomorrow, but so far so good. Was worried a highflow 3” system was going to be too loud/piss off the neighbors, but the cold start wasnt bad at all. Ill put up more vid tomorrow.

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
The non resonated tread version sounds good but loud. How does the non resonated trail version sound? I like the low end growl my muffler delete makes when going slow offroad but has a slight drone, the larger pipe would make the sound deeper and possibly decrease or remove drone? I had a high quality exhaust on my old g35 sedan and the non-resonated mid pipe made it raspy and sound terrible. Added the resonator and it sounded exotic.

Sponsored

Yellowssm

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Every 180 Technology® application is unique to the motor it's being designed around. The exterior/aethetic is the same, but the guts of our patented straight-through resonators are tailored. 👍
Any vids of the trail edition on the 2.0T yet? Ready to buy just wanna hear a sound clip. My Borla system is too quiet

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Any vids of the trail edition on the 2.0T yet? Ready to buy just wanna hear a sound clip. My Borla system is too quiet
Vehicle availability and weather have been pitting themselves against us. We are hoping to get something captured this week depending on the weather and access to our test strip. Stay tuned.