Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Wondering if you guys have the house bugged, the wife literally brought up getting an exhaust for her Rubi last night. Can't wait to hear what it sounds like.
Having driven all of the configurations, I certainly have my favorite as will Josh. Check out all of the info late next week!
Sponsored

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
T304L Stainless, hand-built here in Pennsylvania, Lifetime Guarantee, multiple configurations and best in class clearance for off-roading are just some of the things we are brining to the table. There will always be cheaper, but the value of AWE will be clear.
Not to question you but how? Low tuck options from borla are really quiet and at 379 pretty nice budget wise and they are literally tucked to the body, unless your exhaust goes into the cab of the vehicle I don’t get how that is possible. I had both an Sti and a m340 and your options while well made tended to be extremely loud unless you spent rough 70-80% more on the “touring” setup. Also the cost was higher than other options such as corsa and dinan (bmw).

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys/17 Ram 1500
Don't leave out the diesel... only 1 co. That I'm aware of offers anything in the way of an exhaust

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Not to question you but how? Low tuck options from borla are really quiet and at 379 pretty nice budget wise and they are literally tucked to the body, unless your exhaust goes into the cab of the vehicle I don’t get how that is possible. I had both an Sti and a m340 and your options while well made tended to be extremely loud unless you spent rough 70-80% more on the “touring” setup. Also the cost was higher than other options such as corsa and dinan (bmw).
Bend angles make all the difference. We're also 3", and you don't have to worry about drone :)

On the M340i and STI, our systems feature patented drone-canceling technology that works, all while providing dyno-proven performance due to it's (literal) straight-through design. Further, our kits feature much more content and engineering when compared to the aforementioned brands' systems (particularly the 340i comparison -- catbacks and axlebacks are always priced differently). IIRC, the pricing was actually very close while the difference in content was significant. Some versions of the catback were less than their ABE.

Either way, pricing will be competitive for the content. We're certainly not a low tier brand, and our material and craftmanship reflect it. Hopefully, we can meet your expectations!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Having driven all of the configurations, I certainly have my favorite as will Josh. Check out all of the info late next week!
Our HR director drives a Rubi, and has been loving life since equipping it with our Tread Edition axleback. Raves about the thumbs-up she receives on the road. Ha 😎

Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
AWE wont be the cheapest exhaust on the market by any means. But they have historically made really high quality stuff.

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
The road less traveled never sounded so good.

Decades of precision engineering for the finest platforms in the world has led us to this: an American-manufactured exhaust lineup for the JL/JLU Wrangler. Perfect fitment, optimum power, patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, rock crawling provisions, aggressive tip options, and a signature soundtrack that only AWE can deliver.

The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep JL/JLU Gladiator, crawling soon. Hang on tight and learn more right this way.
That may be the best sounding V6 exhaust I’ve ever heard. Definitely doesn’t sound like a turd!

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Such a tease ! How about a 2.0 turbo sound clip? Was going to go mbrp but now I may wait a little for comparison.

InsulinMan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I don't really understand the decision to "tease" this without any pricing or an easy way to be notified when it releases. I tried the "I'm interested" button and needed to make an account? Nah. Some pretty anti-consumer marketing.

Sponsored

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys/17 Ram 1500
No 3.0, no point in remembering the name then. Adios!

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
I tried the "I'm interested" button and needed to make an account?
Setting up the account will give you the notifications. You'll also need to set up an account to check out. Your other option is to simply stay tuned here and Josh and I will do our best to address everything as it is available Thursday or so. Thank you for your interest, DM me anytime.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
The road less traveled never sounded so good.

Decades of precision engineering for the finest platforms in the world has led us to this: an American-manufactured exhaust lineup for the JL/JLU Wrangler. Perfect fitment, optimum power, patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, rock crawling provisions, aggressive tip options, and a signature soundtrack that only AWE can deliver.

The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep JL/JLU Gladiator, crawling soon. Hang on tight and learn more right this way.

I have a JLR (2-door) 3.6 w/auto and looking for a quiet high clearance, top quality cat-back...I have been waiting on Borla to release their Touring Climber for the 2-doors but running out of patience...Are you offering something in this category?