Jeep is 3 Years Old!

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
If I were ordering today, Snazberry would be my colour. Fabulous colour!
Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Great write-up and thanks for sharing. I have 42,000 in just under 20 months and it is my first Jeep. It is awesome, and although I don't have another one to compare against I did rent a number of Jeeps to make sure my desire was well founded. I have many of the options you have including the manual and all are fantastic. I also never use the Auto climate control. Great to see the kids enjoying it and mine always want to take the Jeep instead of my wife's minivan ... and who can blame them. I can't believe what the thing can tackle off-road and I am still stock except for skid plates. By the time I ordered the lifetime warranty was over, but I was able to get the 7 years unlimited miles so that is good. Thanks again for the great write-up and keep on enjoying the Jeep.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I love it as much as ever. It is a beautiful sunny day here today and the red just jumps out at you, even when it is dirty. When clean, wow! It even pops on an overcast day. I've never had a red vehicle because I've just never loved it, but Firecracker is the best shade of red I've seen and it has made me a big fan. If I ordered one today, it would be between this and Ocean Blue, but I think the Firecracker would win out.
I have HellaYella and it pops as well. Would really suck to evade police and hide in the woods though. I have a friend who has Bikini and it has grown on me and I bet Hydro Blue will be great. My wife would get Snazberry in about a millisecond.
Sponsored