Jeep invites you to the first ever Jeep Brand digital livestream roundtable

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
I am Australian. How about a dead pedal in the right hand drive version?
Sponsored

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a hard top. When l open the tailgate in rain, the glass does not provide any shelter. Other vehicles provide shelter. I feel it needs to be re-engineered.

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a 2 door hard top. The hard top comes in 3 pieces. The front 2 pieces are easy to remove. If the third piece was split into a number of pieces the third piece would be easy to remove too.

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Do we really need a 'roundtable' to tell them to stop the rain from flowing in the Jeep? Don't they test these in the rain? Don't they see the rain gutters do not reach the edge and come pouring into the cab, right on the driver? Don't they even drive these Jeeps? If we have to have a 'Roundtable' for these folks to wake up, then they are in the wrong positions.

Sponsored

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
A push/pull lock button on the tailgait.... old school stuff... would make it a lot handier.

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
Please comment below with your questions and don't forget to tune in!
Half doors or donut doors were shown at the JL launch. I bought a JL hoping these would be available and many others here would like half doors too.

When will we be able to get half/donut doors?

Thanks

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep team would like to invite you to participate in the Jeep brands first ever digital livestream round table. This first ever digital round table will give you the opportunity to interact and submit questions to designers, engineers, and executive leads.

The livestream will begin Tuesday 4/21 at 4PM EST and can be accessed via the link below. Please comment below with your questions and don't forget to tune in!

https://fiat.mc.eu1.kontiki.com/global2/content?moid=4c91630c-36a6-431b-984c-9c29c675f86b

Round table participants will include:
Jim Morrison – VP Head of Jeep Brand North America
Mark Allen - Head of Jeep Design
Scott Blum - Wrangler Product Planner
Pete Milo - Chief Engineer Wrangler & Gladiator
Nate Buelow - Moderator
I’ve owned several Jeeps off and on for my over 40 plus years of driving. This one , by far, is the best one, I honestly just want to enjoy it for now the way it is..... I just wanted to use this platform to say thanks for what you’ve done so far, I love it and wouldn’t change a thing.........that said..... good luck with opening Pandora’s box...........;)

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I’ve owned several Jeeps off and on for my over 40 plus years of driving. This one , by far, is the best one, I honestly just want to enjoy it for now the way it is..... I just wanted to use this platform to say thanks for what you’ve done so far, I love it and wouldn’t change a thing.........that said..... good luck with opening Pandora’s box...........;)
Pandora's Box:giggle:
Now that's a good one:like:
I, too, an extremely happy:rock: I would just like to throw money at FCA to upgrade my radio:please:

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Do we really need a 'roundtable' to tell them to stop the rain from flowing in the Jeep? Don't they test these in the rain? Don't they see the rain gutters do not reach the edge and come pouring into the cab, right on the driver? Don't they even drive these Jeeps? If we have to have a 'Roundtable' for these folks to wake up, then they are in the wrong positions.
No shit !

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I love our Jeeps too, but I aint gonna tell them, as I dont want them to get complacent. If they know I am pleased , they'll stop right there ! :)

Mad Hatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2011 MDX Advance
To those who doubt the veracity of the OP, in other words, is he a troll, just note that this thread obviously has some sort of special status with that blue rectangle (=Announcement?) that keeps it at the top. The Moderator(s) have obviously accepted the OP as described.

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Stevepoz, suggest you describe what you think is wrong with the manual transmission. Mine is fine, no problems whatsoever.
I’d bet he’s referring to the 3/3/20 recall on the manual transmissions
Sponsored