Jeep invites you to the first ever Jeep Brand digital livestream roundtable

californiajeeping

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I hope they have a survey about the round table after it is over.

Advertisement

Gee-pah

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
The Jeep team would like to invite you to participate in the Jeep brands first ever digital livestream round table. This first ever digital round table will give you the opportunity to interact and submit questions to designers, engineers, and executive leads.

The livestream will begin Tuesday 4/21 at 4PM EST and can be accessed via the link below. Please comment below with your questions and don't forget to tune in!

https://fiat.mc.eu1.kontiki.com/global2/content?moid=4c91630c-36a6-431b-984c-9c29c675f86b

Round table participants will include:
Jim Morrison – VP Head of Jeep Brand North America
Mark Allen - Head of Jeep Design
Scott Blum - Wrangler Product Planner
Pete Milo - Chief Engineer Wrangler & Gladiator
Nate Buelow - Moderator
47 minutes in I'm going to rewrite the first post.

The Jeep team would like to invite you to participate in watch the Jeep brands first ever digital livestream round table. This first ever digital round table will give you the opportunity to interact and submit questions to designers, engineers, and executive leads, that if controversial, basically we'll ignore.

Essentially, rather than cover these issues we'll talk about past and future concept rigs and tell stories.

The livestream will begin Tuesday 4/21 at 4PM EST and can be accessed via the link below. Please comment below with your questions and don't forget to tune in!

https://fiat.mc.eu1.kontiki.com/global2/content?moid=4c91630c-36a6-431b-984c-9c29c675f86b

Round table participants will include:
Jim Morrison – VP Head of Jeep Brand North America
Mark Allen - Head of Jeep Design
Scott Blum - Wrangler Product Planner
Pete Milo - Chief Engineer Wrangler & Gladiator
Nate Buelow - Moderator

I set 0 expectations and got slightly more.

spudf16

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Dr
They asked for feedback about the livestream...

Well, you said the parts for the clutch are out, but I called and the dealership is not aware.

And you said "our engineers are working on the steering...expect something soon." I am sure you are weary on saying something because of legal issues, but you could have at least expanded a bit and talked about RECOGNIZING THE ISSUE AND THE COMPLAINTS.

Mark

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Great round table thanks for everything.

grandsrus

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
I appreciate their time but would have liked to hear more about the steering, quality control, and inconsistent dealer service quality.
Absolutely, lets get to the real issues and new gadgets vs hearsay and beating around the bush.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T
Looks like they are hot to trot on electric.

jakebrake

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
I get why everyone is disappointed, and I too wish it was a format answering your questions and putting them in the 'hot seat' so to speak. However, I never believed for a second that this roundtable would be anything different than it was. They'll make sure these sorts of things are 'feel good' experiences and will use it as a marketing ploy above all else. That's just how these things go.
and, the problem with that, is it lets a current jeep owner know not be a jeep owner after this one.

the new bronco's are coming out next spring.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T
They asked for feedback about the livestream...

Well, you said the parts for the clutch are out, but I called and the dealership is not aware.

And you said "our engineers are working on the steering...expect something soon." I am sure you are weary on saying something because of legal issues, but you could have at least expanded a bit and talked about RECOGNIZING THE ISSUE AND THE COMPLAINTS.
At least they acknowledged there is a steering issue. Hopefully the steering solution is recall or TSB.

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
Absolutely, lets get to the real issues and new gadgets vs hearsay and beating around the bush.
exactly. nothing like ignoring the most commonly asked question and biggest safety concern.
while I liked seeing the people Mr, Morrison appeared somewhat distracted during the bulk of the session.

But they ended with a sales pitch that now is a great time to buy a new Jeep.