Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
A good friend of mine designed and created the robotic arm that pics up the supercharger in the factory so the workers can handle the item. The darn thing weighs nearly 150 pounds. He also designed the arm for the Hellephant. That supercharger is a beast!
Sponsored

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
The block has the same exterior dimensions below the heads. The difference is that the supercharger sits between the heads and adds height. But as far as width and length the blocks are the same. Only some additional tubing for the intercooler on the supercharger.
The intercooler has two heat exchangers... one that sits between the engine and the supercharger which only adds height... one that sits in front of the vehicle that does take up crush space.

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
FYI, this is how a car manufacturer unveils a “prototype/concept”. No doubting what it's for, no leading on or teasing your customers.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/21/ford-unveils-electric-mustang-mach-e-race-car-with-1400-horsepower.html?__source=iosappshare|com.apple.UIKit.activity.Message

Management says exactly what the cars purpose is and how it will be used. No dragging along customers hoping for its release. Juat plain and simple to learn and advance their tech. Similar to what F1 is the car companies and NASA is to aeronautics.

Last edited:

JLUfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon
I know it’s not the heart of the thread, but are they planning to make the swing gate rear glass removable, like in the picture with the Powertop? Right now you can only remove the rear quarter windows

DizzyIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 AEV JL370 - Hellayella JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Expect the Production announcement to be made Q3 this year. All that BS about not meeting crash test requirements was bologna.

Sponsored

Oilburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Expect the Production announcement to be made Q3 this year. All that BS about not meeting crash test requirements was bologna.
SO by producing the V8 Wrangler, they prove that they were lying to their customers before.
I am sure they will claim some 'technological breakthrough' that made it possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.