Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
It was literally the first thing I noticed. On their own damn press release they have the flag backwards! Seriously, Jeep?! Did no one check this?

1656709479328.jpeg
You realize the majority of the population has no idea which direction the flag should face on the passenger side of a vehicle. There are way more important things to worry about in this world than a photoshopped advertisement. 🍻
Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
You realize the majority of the population has no idea which direction the flag should face on the passenger side of a vehicle. There are way more important things to worry about in this world than a photoshopped advertisement. 🍻
It would be interesting to see what percentage of Americans can't find Washington, DC on a map. Not immigrants (they generally know more about our Constitution than we do), I'm talking 3rd and 4th generation Americans. [like me]

Did you know that 8% of millennials think the Earth is flat?

Cryptid

First Name
LN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Any idea on engine choices for Freedom Edition and if XR might be a selectable option when ordering?

Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
You realize the majority of the population has no idea which direction the flag should face on the passenger side of a vehicle.
I wear a flag on the passenger side of my uniform and it's reversed. I often get questioned by civilians as to why it's backwards. So I tell them it signifies changing into battle. Then they ask why do the police wear their flags facing the other way. So I just look at them funny. :CWL:

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
Well, this is just my opinion so take it for what it is worth (which probably isn't much). I find the $500 off, a little too little. How about $5,000 off for active duty, or more, 50% off for Vietnam & Korean war veterans, & those still here that are WWII vets, give them one, as in Free!

Not trying to be greedy, I haven't been active since the 90s. But, I would also like to see Stelantis donate $5,000+ with every purchase to an organization that supports wounded vets & helps with them with PTSD & transitioning back to civilian life & work. You know something that actually makes a difference to our active duty personnel & vets.

Again, just my opinion.
:captain:

And YES to the XR package being available with it!

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Those front turn signal lenses look different, too.

Sponsored

First Name
Ken Morris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep JLU Runicon
pathetic when they come up with a salute to the military and have the flag incorrect on the flank - Thats Fiat for ya
Agreed - flag is in retreat mode! It’s flying backwards because it’s in R aka reveres or retreat. I sure hope Jeep fixes that before product units are released.

This shows that citizen studies are no longer taught in schools. So sad & a bit disrespectful

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
What we need now is an order guide and what actually comes with it. Would like to see it come with the bigger brakes like the Willys.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Well, this is just my opinion so take it for what it is worth (which probably isn't much). I find the $500 off, a little too little. How about $5,000 off for active duty, or more, 50% off for Vietnam & Korean war veterans, & those still here that are WWII vets, give them one, as in Free!

Not trying to be greedy, I haven't been active since the 90s. But, I would also like to see Stelantis donate $5,000+ with every purchase to an organization that supports wounded vets & helps with them with PTSD & transitioning back to civilian life & work. You know something that actually makes a difference to our active duty personnel & vets.

Again, just my opinion.
:captain:

And YES to the XR package being available with it!
Experience suggests the $500 is mostly marketing and PR. When I ordered my GC the sales mgr told me I got $500 off for being a vet. (he asked), upon delivery the finance guy said it doesn’t apply to SRT’s. Sales mgr told him to give me the $500 anyway (at $400 under invoice) apologized and thanked me for my service. My first attempt to get a 392 was through that dealership, unfortunately a different sales mgr and had a lousy failed experience.

Last edited:

UniqueUserName

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Wrangler YJ, 2022 JLUR-XR