Sponsored

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
How is it wrong?
the flag should be facing the other way. the stars should be leading the way. think of it as a person holding a flag pole with a flag on it and the wind is blowing into his face. the stars would be in "front". or if you had a flag on your jeep and were driving along...the wind would be blowing the flag towards the back. which make the stars in the front and the stripes would be blowing in the wind.

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
the flag should be facing the other way. the stars should be leading the way. think of it as a person holding a flag pole with a flag on it and the wind is blowing into his face. the stars would be in "front". or if you had a flag on your jeep and were driving along...the wind would be blowing the flag towards the back. which make the stars in the front and the stripes would be blowing in the wind.
I’m not sure this photo is correct. It’s also lacking an antenna on that side.

Sponsored

DWS44

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Box: 2022 JLUR 392 + '17 C7 GS & '21 C8 Vettes
Occupation
CAD/IT Manager (Civil/Airport Design)
What are "leather wrapped cloth seats"??? do they mean leather seats??
I had a JK Freedom Edition, and it was leather around the top portion of seat, side bolsters, and headrest with a patterned cloth center section, rather than full leather on entire seat.

TBH, I liked those a bit better than full leather seats. Still looked as nice and stylish as full leather with so much of it still being leather, but since the main center section was cloth, they didn't get as hot/cold as full on leather seats.

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
Still think they should have built this on top of the Willys platform. Or at least offer you to combine them, a 24WF order would work for me.

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
I think the picture is photo shopped as my fuel fill in on the Driver's side. Did they move it to the right side for '23?

Sponsored

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
I think the picture is photo shopped as my fuel fill in on the Driver's side. Did they move it to the right side for '23?
Good catch, John caught the antenna.

Gunfighter

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Occupation
Trying not to get warning points
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they figure it's time it leans the other direction ;)

GCMWillys

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUS Silver Zynith, '17 JK Willys (sold)
pathetic when they come up with a salute to the military and have the flag incorrect on the flank - Thats Fiat for ya
I'm thinking that is a poor photoshop. My dad has the earlier Freedom Edition, and the flags are correct on the flanks on his.
Sponsored