Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Are they frame mounted?

o/~ Check out mister business man, oh wo oh, he bought some wild wild life o/~

upload_2019-10-13_15-20-57.gif

Yes, frame mounted.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Some shit: I can't pull the MetalCloak center axle disconnect skid plate off because they mounted it with hex nuts and I haven't got thin enough walled sockets to get a grip on them. Why didn't they use the hex bolts provided? Why didn't they remove the stock skid before installing the new one?? :whatsgoingon:

:facepalm:

Everything else looks like it was done well. I'm such a lazy ass. I knew I should have just bought the taller jack stands and done it myself. Then all I would have paid for is some more tools and an alignment.

:headbang:

Sponsored

Blksmth

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Occupation
Artist/blacksmith
We lost current once we hit lake Powell, around 4 o'clock friday afternoon. Vanessa and I took turns rowing the last 22 miles. We got to the take out around 3 a.m. Saturday morning. We had almost full moon, I have to admit it was quite romantic.
20191008_135951(0).jpg

Sponsored

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
State of the union between Billy and Privilege;

10 days in and I fukn love being back in a real Jeep. Still haven’t consummated the relationship (off road, froading) but he’s a joy to drive. 2” lifted ride height is perfect. I’ll be upgrading to Rubicon springs and shocks to maintain this ride height after adding the bike rack, plus the soon to be added weight of the roofy, and the as soon as I can swing it, the AEV bumper and a Warn winch.

On the somewhat negative side, this thing is a thirsty fukr with shit shit power. Miss my diesel. And it’s not a JLU or JT. Fuck. Also, the standard headlights are shit, the standard radio lacks satellite and hands free, and there are no butt heaters. Those 3 items top my list of immediate upgrades. And he fukn NEEDS 35s!

Cheers fukrz! :like:

Happy Jeepin!

Edit:

It bears mention that I plan on adding some orange graphics to him. Sorry (not sorry) but I like colors on my performance possessions to POP, and like Ralph and Gary, my fave color is orange.

upload_2019-10-13_11-44-25.jpeg

upload_2019-10-13_11-44-47.jpeg

Inspiration...
Glad you are enjoying your new ride!!!! Make it yours!!!

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
I’m of the same opinion of seat heaters. My first JL test drive was on a frigid February day and the salesman had the seat/steering heat on. When I first got in and sat down, I was like “awesome!” But 5 minutes into the test drive, I was like, “can you turn these things off?”
Exploring a new trail the other day... heated steering wheel was fantastic! (And also ammo to annoy brother...:rock: oh... your hands are cold. :giggle:)