Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Accurate! I hate Fire! Not only when shit is actually on Fire, but when it's hot as balls. You know, August/September, even well in to October. I'd take the weather we've been having the past week or so all year long!

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Accurate! I hate Fire! Not only when shit is actually on Fire, but when it's hot as balls. You know, August/September, even well in to October. I'd take the weather we've been having the past week or so all year long!
Totally it’s been great lately

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
OK, so there are plenty of Mall Mummies that want to look like Rock Mohsters. But that there is clearly pseudo-military. There are just so many people out there who want to look like they just got back from Kabul or some shit. But really? 125k for a fake Hummer? Why not not just buy a surplus deuce and a half?
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) tenor (5)

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Thanks, big 40 tomorrow. Im ok just never anything new and winter blahs and Im just sort of going through the motions. But Im alright yeah.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Awesome-happy-birthday-cousin-old-meme-1

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
So if I put a video of Joe Biden tipping over in a jeep and falls in sheep shit is that political or humor.
IMHO the Moderator(s) should leave "off topic" threads alone. We do a fine job of policing ourselves and if folks don't want to follow or read they wont. Its a shame, as an example, that we lose well known and respected regular members due to the mods not wanting us to decide for ourselves if we want to tell the offending poster to get bent or block them...

Especially, moderators, since this is probably the most frequented thread on the entire forum...

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
IMHO the Moderator(s) should leave "off topic" threads alone. We do a fine job of policing ourselves and if folks don't want to follow or read they wont. Its a shame, as an example, that we lose well known and respected regular members due to the mods not wanting us to decide for ourselves if we want to tell the offending poster to get bent or block them...

Especially, moderators, since this is probably the most frequented thread on the entire forum...
Well said.
Sponsored