Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Drain Waste Vent, I'm guessing the grey water line from the sink is stand alone (not hooked into another line that allows it to be vented out through the roof). I have one in my laundry room set up. Those are the two most common areas that I've come across...

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Tryina find me a piece of electronical gear, could use help. Want a BluRay/ DVD player, but it HAS TO have RCA component outputs. I'm hearing impaired, and HDMI doesnt move closed captioning on DVDs. Anyone know of anything? Currently using just a DVD model.
I have a Samsung and it wouldn’t play the last disc I rented from Redbox. It will no longer update its firmware either. So sticking to online rentals. Also gets me 4K content.

If you have to buy, I recommend Sony. Some even have RCA output

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-dvd-player-with-hd-upconversion-black/4790739.p?skuId=4790739

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
One would think a rental car company would give you a post recall wrangler.

DW happened on the freeway this afternoon in the loaner. Holy fuck knuckles and shit!:angry::angry:
Hate the DW.

Put beefier steering bits on right away to avoid it. Turns out, our shitty ball joints are to blame. I’ll have to look at getting the tools to replace them.

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Drain Waste Vent, I'm guessing the grey water line from the sink is stand alone (not hooked into another line that allows it to be vented out through the roof). I have one in my laundry room set up. Those are the two most common areas that I've come across...
Studer vent

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Morning all!

What weekend plans do you have?
Despite the good sleeping weather, apparently I didn't drink enough last night to actually get more than two hours of sleep.

Stuck inside this weekend as I'm covering on call.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
About an hour of content creation, half an hour organizing Harbor Freight sale and other purchases arising from my 21 Jeep entering the ship stage and... that might be the extent of my success for the day. Starting to make breakfast and finding a good Saturday morning movie.

I just downed a scotch hot chocolate so the day is starting to smell like victory. Fairly soon it will be like a finger pointing its way to the moon even if I can't quite see my finger.
Sponsored