Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
You're supposed to pour more boubon into your toddy as you drink it down. That's how it works. How else it supposed to make ya feel better?!
Plus, if the cup doesn't get empty, you still only had one. :devil:
Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Good Morning Fukers !!!

2 reasons I'm sharing this :
1. This is insane !
2. He's right here in my neck of the woods and he's using the Pass that I have boated through for many years

salt water is gonna destroy it though

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Good Morning Fukers !!!

2 reasons I'm sharing this :
1. This is insane !
2. He's right here in my neck of the woods and he's using the Pass that I have boated through for many years

salt water is gonna destroy it though
Our rednecks are a few decades behind yours...And when can I get a ride on Mad Max?
capt.mh10102041628.cuba_boat_car_mh101.jpg

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Yesterday, we found that the brakes on the Jeep are really damn good. Locked all four tires until ABS took over.

:surprised:

After yesterday's hike, we were headed home and I went to turn the station or acknowledge another pop up on the stereo so looked down ... and the wife yells "He's stopped!"

I didn't have enough time to do anything but punch the brake pedal. Heard tires grab and felt/heard the ABS kick in. Quickly closing in on a big quad cab Chevy truck stopped in the middle of the road. I turned into the oncoming lane when I noticed no one coming from that direction. But the Jeep stopped with only a tire over the line and still about a car length between us. Whew...

Good thing we were not going too fast. Another car going the opposite direction had stopped and the driver stopped the truck in front of me to chase after his dog. A small shaggy terrier was looking pleased with himself as he ran across the lane and then after getting to the side of the road turned to run back. That's when the guy scooped him up none the worse for wear.

I thought it was a deer strike before I saw the dog.

Anyway, I'm very happy that the wife is always looking out. Most times I just get annoyed by my passenger side driver.

Sponsored