Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Wow. Hard to know what and who to believe these days.:angry:

I have a friend in middle-of-nowhere Wisconsin. Her coworker's 2 year old drowned. Her teenage neighbor died in a car crash.

Cause of death for both: Covid. Both parents are fighting to have that overturned but they refuse to correct the death certificates.
Sorry to hear of your friend's loss.

You can find articles about reporting incentives as well as comorbidity. Zero misreports? Definitely not. 50% misreported? Naup to that as well. Look up "excess death rate".

Sorry for the off topic reply. Just wanted to let you know that I understand how hard things are in 2020.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1600473938309

Sponsored

Sponsored

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
It might be a bit longer than I thought. The garage is almost too packed to navigate thru at this time. Also, there is ZERO 220V service in there, gonna need that for a couple of the pieces of the machinery. That will require the installation of a subpanel and having the wire run all the way across the attic of the house over to that garage. Minor shit, and shit.
7alv1tv0qrb7gu705rx36l8g8g9xul1qyoak6k66&rid=giphy.gif

On the other hand, that’s goina make for a great project when you win the lottery!!!:party::fingerscrossed:

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
I wanna run away from CA sometimes, but not to Florida. No offense to the Floridians or Florida-man.

Gov. Gruesome just ordered a 10PM to 5AM curfew for one month starting tomorrow night. GFY Gavin! LIke there's a ton of people spreading Covid between those hours.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 7alv1tv0qrb7gu705rx36l8g8g9xul1qyoak6k66&rid=giphy

On the other hand, that’s goina make for a great project when you win the lottery!!!:party::fingerscrossed:
You didn't subscribe to my GoFundMe page?

madscientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
It's the only way to do it. Turns out perfect every time and doesn't make a greasy mess of your stove-top. And completely unattended.
If you're a bacon guy, try draping a pound of bacon over the top of your turkey's breast before it goes into the oven. One of Mom's special Thanksgiving touches!

madscientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
and Lizards, and insects, and mice... He's my little murderer.
Winter is coming....one of our indoor cats threw-up a partly digested mouse in the middle of the kitchen a few days ago. Eyes obviously bigger than stomach. If he or she had planned it out a bit better they would have left if one step BEFORE the light switch so that I could have enjoyed it even more on the bottom of my sock.
Sponsored