Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Thx Mark!
You will find the right one that is meant for you and it will all be worth it in the end (hopefully it has an 18 car garage)
Sponsored

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all. Just thought I would pop in and say hi. Life and school have been really busy and hectic right now. Hope you all are doing well!

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Hello all. Just thought I would pop in and say hi. Life and school have been really busy and hectic right now. Hope you all are doing well!
MIKE!

Good to hear from you again. Seems 2020 has us all busy or running circles anyway. Stop by more often.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
a reason. Don't get discouraged, they are moving fast around her (mother in law is a real estate agent). We put offers in on 24 houses in 2009 (most were full priced or above) before we finally hit

I'm fairly shocked actually. Given the news of fires, quakes, taxes, all the talk of CA going bankrupt, and the numerous migrations to Colorado... I would have thought homes would be sitting on the market unclaimed?

:dunno:

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
MIKE!

Good to hear from you again. Seems 2020 has us all busy or running circles anyway. Stop by more often.
Hi Gary. I know, I need to stop by more often. I miss my Jeep family! This damn Covid blended school year is busier than I thought it would be. The first quarter isn't over with yet and I am already looking forward to the end of the year...and I am not one of those teachers that starts a count down at the begin, or even near the end, of the year.

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
I'm fairly shocked actually. Given the news of fires, quakes, taxes, all the talk of CA going bankrupt, and the numerous migrations to Colorado... I would have thought homes would be sitting on the market unclaimed?

:dunno:
Just supply vs. demand across various price points and locations. We have a lot of renters just looking to get into the market at hopefully what they can afford. Also people here pretty much ignore earthquakes until they get above a 4.5 - 5.0 (even though we all know the big one will eventually happen) I just hope the prices stay high until I can retire and run away, but I am afraid that if Prop 13 gets repealed that will cause the prices to drop

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I vaguely remember you....

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
We just put out an offer on a house with a nice view. Asking is 445k, we offered 430k cuz it's been sitting and hopping on and off the market. We shall see what happens. Also got a few houses lined up to look at on Saturday too.