Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
MAX, just gave us all a scare. Walked into the kitchen, and there was a blood trail that would make Hollywood proud, all through the kitchen/family room. Turns out he cut between two of his front toes. Took dad, Dale, and myself to hold him down, and administer first aid. He's fine now. Thank god.
Glad he’s going to be okay!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
That's a bit of a hike to get it though. Plus, the interior probably looks like a Jackson Pollock painting under black light. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Pristine, and NBSI.

ok fine. Never been spooged in...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Saw this when I drove into the driveway last night:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FB_IMG_1600391493239

Very nice touch, Steve!
SoCal even gave you a little welcoming ground shake last night

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
CA regularly sits atop the lists for highest cost of living - generally nestled just behind Hawaii - so point taken, but with respect to total tax burden, CA is usually down around 12 or so. New York is the highest PIA in this regard, as is much of the NE.

... Looks like for 2020 VT is #3 behind HI and NY, with CA at #13 in total tax burden. #1 in forests on fire too, so there's that. :(
But if somehow they manage to get rid of prop 13 in CA, I think that we will close in on that number one spot. Not to mention that CA is one of the most (if not the most) unfriendly states for business. Before long I will have to put together a "retirement count down clock", since when I do finally retire ... I am outta here ...
Sponsored