Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Even in a Jeep? (A more modern one.)
That I would not know. The back of a deuce-and-a-half was as modern as it got. Most of the time we walked...or crawled

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Now I was never so glad as heading east on I-10 with California in my rear view mirror. Of course being stationed at Edwards, AFB may have had something to do with that:). Northern CA and San Diego were great. 29 Palms another not so great experience.
Yup, I spent about 6 months at Stumps one week.

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
This is the Texas I’m used to, Panhandle style.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) CB6E6263-63CF-4D83-A032-40E65FBA23DF

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) CB6E6263-63CF-4D83-A032-40E65FBA23DF

Well that's what's great about Texas. We've got just about everything that any other state has. It just ain't all cramped into one tiny little spot. We like to spread out and enjoy the room. You want sugar sand beaches with crystal clear water, we got that. You want forests full of tall trees, we got that. Farm country, hill country, city folk, desert folk. We got all that. Oh, and generally speaking more freedom, and less taxes. We got that.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Well that's what's great about Texas. We've got just about everything that any other state has. It just ain't all cramped into one tiny little spot. We like to spread out and enjoy the room. You want sugar sand beaches with crystal clear water, we got that. You want forests full of tall trees, we got that. Farm country, hill country, city folk, desert folk. We got all that. Oh, and generally speaking more freedom, and less taxes. We got that.
How's the skiing? :)

Sponsored

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
No doubt. There's a lot of beauty, but a lot of nothing too. A lot of good eating, from bbq to tex-mex. Some of the most beautiful women I've seen and some the biggest damn belt buckles. If you're into golf, learn to play the eastern NM / W Texas wind and you won't have problems anywhere else when it comes to windage. And you've got the best damn waterpark in the county! But damn, driving across I-10 you never think you're going to get into the next state!