Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Planning to hit the Asian buffet tomorrow with Dale, and Papaw. How can such a simple idea require a two hour debate and planning meeting?!
There's food at a place. We want the food. I've got moneyz for the food. So, let's go get fat.
Aaaaaand done.

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
So it seams the CA DMV has lost the title to the Benz. Their "virtual title transfer" process is virtually shitty. They are incompetent, and that's an understatement. I need a Valium.

Edit: After consulting Dr. Google, it seems it takes that department over a month of process a mail piece. So maybe it's lost in their maze of incompetence and inefficiencies.

<mumbles something about these same people running our healthcare system>
That's a 2 Valium

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
Planning to hit the Asian buffet tomorrow with Dale, and Papaw. How can such a simple idea require a two hour debate and planning meeting?!
There's food at a place. We want the food. I've got moneyz for the food. So, let's go get fat.
Aaaaaand done.
But what time we gonna go, who's gonna drive, where are we meeting.....? You know, because it can never be simple. :giggle:

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Aaaaaand done.
You'll still be hungry a half hour later.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
You'll forget about all that when you get there...

1596824794885.png

1596824844876.png
Now I was never so glad as heading east on I-10 with California in my rear view mirror. Of course being stationed at Edwards, AFB may have had something to do with that:). Northern CA and San Diego were great. 29 Palms another not so great experience.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Dat's a shit ton of steaks and burgers!
Yep, there were a shit ton of feed lots in the panhandle. They fatten them up prior to be lead to the slaugh.......meat processing plants. Lots of feed means lots of waste. That waste is dried by the heat and wind, because it's windy every day, and stomped to fine particular matter where it is blown in the wind.....picture it! And it stinks like crazy. The saying was "that's the smell of money, it only smells like shit to you because it isn't your money".

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Now I was never so glad as heading east on I-10 with California in my rear view mirror. Of course being stationed at Edwards, AFB may have had something to do with that:). Northern CA and San Diego were great. 29 Palms another not so great experience.
I went TDY (TAD in your jargon) to the test pilot school at Edwards so the candidates could have stick time in our birds. Not a whole lot of anything out there. A couple of the pilots took us up to Tehachapi and gave us rides in some gliders. That was cool, did a nose hi stall and it felt like we sat there for for a good second before the nose plummeted down.