Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Stay away from exploding water lines tonight, bro.
If we have a repeat due a shitty temp repair, which wouldn't surprise me, I'm just walking out, and going home. Not even joking.
Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
41BEFCA6-0C5A-414F-ACA3-F2D60D4957B2.jpeg

So guessing most of us were born in June...
I was born in August apparently cuz I just awoke from some HP where I was trying to forget that cunt Susan who was born in September. (or possibly December.)

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Morning Jeeple!

We aren't mandated (yet) to wear masks where I live, bit I do when out in public. Lots of retirees live in SE Az, so I do my part. I think the uproar is because of mandates. Whatever, I don't feel my rights are being oppressed because of a mask. I would be happy to see some factual numbers on this thing though, so many reports of cooked numbers and such I actually am more confused than anything.

As far as the color thing, unless you have a color matched top, they're all black and it doesn't matter what color the body is.
I don’t think data is being cooked (for the most part). I think we are still leaning about CoViD. What we initially thought was a respiratory disease is actually an inflammatory disease. That change in understanding changes the way the data is viewed, and what is included in it. It means there’s inconsistencies, because the understanding is evolving.

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got one. Nail in the tire passenger front same as last year this time also right before my vacation. What is the chance of that.

86A7CDA7-076E-4AD7-8A8B-296B044635BE.jpeg
Who has a vested interest in you NOT going on vacation????

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This'll piss you off...kilo-pound. 1000 pounds. :devil:

In structural engineering, we use big numbers. It's often handy to just divide the loads by 1000. Material strengths are given in ksi - kips per square inch.

When I have to review metric drawings, I throw my hands into the air at the material specifications...I have no basis for how much a megapascal is. :computerrage:
See bolder, italicized, underlined above....

Funny how that is. Almost like, it might make sense to base a measurement system off that.

Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4500 lbs of Jeep on your head is a surefire way to ruin your day.

I'd spend the money to get better stands. There are some things you just don't cut corners with.
My rule is avoid discounted sushi and laser eye surgery. I think we can add jack stands to that list.

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ran down the street for some lunch and was thinking about a HF run but it dawned on me that I shouldn't really leave the house for the rest of the day. :LOL: Susan has me all frothy.
Better safe than sorry, and sorry, and sorry, and sorry.....

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Right :whatsgoingon: That happened this morning at Labcorp. First, Susan tells me I don't have an appointment, but then with just the slightest bit of effort finds that I do. Then Susan can't find the orders from one of my doctors but I'm convinced already that Susan is a fucker/cunt and isn't looking hard enough. She tries to hand me a post-it note with their fax number on it. it's 7AM, as if I'm going to be able to call my (closed) doctor's office to get them faxed over immediately. I'm fasting and haven't had any coffee, I'm grouchy. I tell Susan "fuck you". Susan and other witnesses are incensed (understandable.) Anyway, I ask to see the manager but I get the "Site Coordinator" Todd. Todd lectures me about my cussing at Susan so I apololgize to Todd (and later Susan.) Todd defuses the situation and draws enough blood for the tests that will be sent over later once my doctor's office opens. Susan is still a cunt.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) BleakImpishCusimanse-small

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Yes, definitely. Susan is one of these people that seems to enjoy making other people's days difficult. Susan (nor Karen) should be working in a service industry. Now Todd, Todd was a good dude.
:bandit:. :dance: