Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Deleted member 29342

I don't think they'll offer the 3.5L as an option - too much engine for the vehicle (blasphemy, I know). I can't see the Bronco comparing to other vehicles in Ford's lineup that have it. It's not going to weigh as much as a F-150 or Expedition.

Now if they DID offer it...I wonder if we'd see a low-end Hemi option from Jeep in the 2022s :devil: :rock:
I doubt they will put a Hemi in the wrangler
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think they'll offer the 3.5L as an option - too much engine for the vehicle (blasphemy, I know). I can't see the Bronco comparing to other vehicles in Ford's lineup that have it. It's not going to weigh as much as a F-150 or Expedition.

Now if they DID offer it...I wonder if we'd see a low-end Hemi option from Jeep in the 2022s :devil: :rock:
lol, just the regular 3.5 is potent enough but the one on the Raptor puts out 450 Hp! a special edition Bronco with that motor would be insane! lol

But yeah I've seen a lot of the pre-release rumors that give the same 2.3 and 2.7 liter options for the Bronco. For a vehicle with a similar size of the Wrangler, they're the two most logical choices.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Right :whatsgoingon: That happened this morning at Labcorp. First, Susan tells me I don't have an appointment, but then with just the slightest bit of effort finds that I do. Then Susan can't find the orders from one of my doctors but I'm convinced already that Susan is a fucker/cunt and isn't looking hard enough. She tries to hand me a post-it note with their fax number on it. it's 7AM, as if I'm going to be able to call my (closed) doctor's office to get them faxed over immediately. I'm fasting and haven't had any coffee, I'm grouchy. I tell Susan "fuck you". Susan and other witnesses are incensed (understandable.) Anyway, I ask to see the manager but I get the "Site Coordinator" Todd. Todd lectures me about my cussing at Susan so I apololgize to Todd (and later Susan.) Todd defuses the situation and draws enough blood for the tests that will be sent over later once my doctor's office opens. Susan is still a cunt.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
4500 lbs of Jeep on your head is a surefire way to ruin your day.

I'd spend the money to get better stands. There are some things you just don't cut corners with.
I tend to agree with that line of thinking. I'll probably get a pair that has a double-locking mechanism with the pin/button, just for good measure.

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Right :whatsgoingon: That happened this morning at Labcorp. First, Susan tells me I don't have an appointment, but then with just the slightest bit of effort finds that I do. Then Susan can't find the orders from one of my doctors but I'm convinced already that Susan is a fucker/cunt and isn't looking hard enough. She tries to hand me a post-it note with their fax number on it. it's 7AM, as if I'm going to be able to call my (closed) doctor's office to get them faxed over immediately. I'm fasting and haven't had any coffee, I'm grouchy. I tell Susan "fuck you". Susan and other witnesses are incensed (understandable.) Anyway, I ask to see the manager but I get the "Site Coordinator" Todd. Todd lectures me about my cussing at Susan so I apololgize to Todd (and later Susan.) Todd defuses the situation and draws enough blood for the tests that will be sent over later once my doctor's office opens. Susan is still a cunt.
Susan sounds like a KAREN.....
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1594402983307

Sponsored

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Susan sounds like a KAREN.....
1594402983307.gif
Yes, definitely. Susan is one of these people that seems to enjoy making other people's days difficult. Susan (nor Karen) should be working in a service industry. Now Todd, Todd was a good dude.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Not a huge fan of pies (FU pies not included), but I make them for others to enjoy.
I like a Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Potato Pie and Cheesecake... :involve: They're my favorites.

but the FU Pie is a classic I might have to try one day, lol!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
A Hemi-equipped wrangler might be the only thing that would make me want to trade-in Ofsteve. :giggle:
'spensive...
Sponsored