Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Our last lab had a blockage and had to have part of his lower intestine removed. All said and done 9k.(the shit we do for the kids) But he lived 13 years after and a total of 15.5 and was awesome.
Yep! They’re pricey, but they’re worth it.
15.5 years is amazing.
Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm baaaack! Been about a 2 year hiatus from the group. Now permanently located in Arizona with zero intentions on leaving. Great wheeling right out my door, no humidity and views to die for. The 2018 JLUR is no more, traded for a 2019 Mustang GT whilst in OK. Unfortunately, that doesn't for AZ at all. Now pimping a 2020 JLUR that needs upgrades (some are inbound as I type). Not sure why the Mustang, but soooooo glad to be back in a Jeep. Bunch of new names, but I see that the amount of shenanigans hasn't changed. Glad to be home again!
Hey! Welcome back!

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEAUTIFUL!!!
HUGE bucket list item for me too!!! And I was SOOOOO close!

Several years ago I spent the first two weeks of January in Poker Flats Alaska waiting for the northern lights. The lights waited until I was back in the lower 48 before they showed. Two weeks in record breaking cold temps that never rose above -50.

cold alaska.jpg
-62.jpg
I lived in northern Ontario for a few years. Got to see them a number of times up there. I’ve only seen them once in southern Ontario.

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
I just found out that Les Stroud uploaded the first three seasons of Survivorman on youtubes. There goes my productivity this week! (or is it a month?)

... and he made a video on surviving COVID-19:

(hint: if you haven't seen Survivorman, watch it first. If you have - then make sure not to be drinking coffee or anything you may wash your keyboard with)

"one wise man said: ' you sweat....' " and 36:25 marker - just took the prize for me.
:fist bump:

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Hoped he was joking
Kanye? No I rolled my eyes just the same as everyone else, but I also knew he was actually going to do it... because he's Kanye.
Sponsored