Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Breakfast today is courtesy of the party. Leftover smoked sausage, shrimp, zucchini, squash, and brussel sprouts. Grilled with Creole seasonin.

Maybe a brownie or two as well...
What?!? No explosions?!?

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
I’ve been lucky enough to avoid any major bills for any of my dogs. A few hundred pounds occasionally but nothing in four figures or more. I’ve always had multiple dogs so the insurance looks quite expensive, I’d currently be paying around £150 a month for the three of them. Over 30+ years I’ve saved a lot so I take the view that if I’m faced with a major problem I’ll just have to find the money..
Same here - the ACL surgery was $800 at the time in 2006 (heard it is a lot more now). We have always had at least two and sometimes three dogs, other than the ACL injury nothing out of the occasional illness, knock wood.

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
Sure sound that way last night. If my neighbor would have been home, it sounded like he was firing shit at my home.
Same here, of course Pensacola is only a stones throw away from Alabama where I think every type of firework is legal. Couple that with all the "official" sponsored shows cancelled and folks made up for them with their own displays - saw some stuff in front yards this AM that were professional sized mortar tube type pyrotechnics.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
Clarification: Spacey has never been convicted of anything (in a court of law.) Still, what a lovely photo. :giggle:
Ha, so you're telling me the court of public opinion, internet, and FaceBook convictions aren't "official" convictions:).

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
TPLO surgery?

My older newf tore her cructiate ligaments in both knees. Then broke her tibia while recovering from the first surgery.

6 months of crate and leash.

Not fun.
Not sure what surgical procedure they preformed, other than it cost $800 in 2006. I was told in can cost a few thousand or more now - yikes.
Sponsored