Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
So today we have a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell and convicted sex offender Kevin Spacey sitting on the thrones used by the Queen and Prince Philip at her coronation. This was during a tour of Buckingham Palace organised by Prince Andrew lol. I doubt the Queen will be ‘amused’. I’m not sure whether this is more serious than the charges she is about to face in New York, it might be. It’s certainly another example of Prince Andrew’s lack of judgement in these situations.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 878C51A5-7C82-4E82-A355-A55FC9FA1DE8

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
So today we have a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell and convicted sex offender Kevin Spacey sitting on the thrones used by the Queen and Prince Philip at her coronation. This was during a tour of Buckingham Palace organised by Prince Andrew lol. I doubt the Queen will be ‘amused’. I’m not sure whether this is more serious than the charges she is about to face in New York, it might be. It’s certainly another example of Prince Andrew’s lack of judgement in these situations.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 878C51A5-7C82-4E82-A355-A55FC9FA1DE8
And a new Movie called " The Predator and the Pimp "

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Thanks Ken. They’re active dogs and do a lot of hunting so injuries do happen occasionally
All to familiar, our boys had one of our dogs on the beach for a run and it stepped on/in a small hole of some sorts. Ended up tearing it's ACL - didn't realize dogs have ACLs to until then, Vet bill to fix was quite an eye opener.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC

Unbelievable - sometimes you just can't make this stuff up.

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
All to familiar, our boys had one of our dogs on the beach for a run and it stepped on/in a small hole of some sorts. Ended up tearing it's ACL - didn't realize dogs have ACLs to until then, Vet bill to fix was quite an eye opener.
I’ve been lucky enough to avoid any major bills for any of my dogs. A few hundred pounds occasionally but nothing in four figures or more. I’ve always had multiple dogs so the insurance looks quite expensive, I’d currently be paying around £150 a month for the three of them. Over 30+ years I’ve saved a lot so I take the view that if I’m faced with a major problem I’ll just have to find the money..

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Sunday funday! Hope you all have some fun plans and a great day!

Sponsored

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a dang warzone out there tonight, geesh :giggle:
Sure sound that way last night. If my neighbor would have been home, it sounded like he was firing shit at my home.

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It is also illegal here and sounded the same as you mentioned.

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
He came back from yesterday afternoon’s walk limping. He’s walking on it a little easier this morning. There are no obvious wounds and I’ve had a good feel to see if there might be any broken bones. I suspect it’s a pulled muscle. If there’s no real improvement by tomorrow we’ll be going to the vet.
Glad to hear it doesn't sound serious. I hope he is ok!

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer

878C51A5-7C82-4E82-A355-A55FC9FA1DE8.jpeg
Clarification: Spacey has never been convicted of anything (in a court of law.) Still, what a lovely photo. :giggle:
Sponsored