Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
I called when I got home and reported her to the manager. Manager said she wasn't surprised and was getting a lot of complaints from customers about employees not wearing masks properly.

Then. Freaking. Do. Something. About. It!!!
I agree.
Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Yo!

How's the TWO's day going?
Well, I started off late to work, but atleast I have food now.
Extra crispy chicken tenders, and tater wedges. With nacho cheese, and southwest sauce to dip them in. So good!!

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Corona Virus - explained in craft terms. You and 9 friends are crafting. 1 is using glitter. How many projects have glitter?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I don't know, but there's a piece of glitter stuck on your forehead right now.

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
I learnt the other day that there has only ever been one vaccine that eradicated a virus, that was smallpox. There has never been a vaccine for a coronavirus. So herd immunity is the only really likely outcome. Of course our politicians would find that a bit of a hard sell!
Eradication is an incredibly high bar. But:
Polio is on its way to eradication.
And we’ve controlled worse diseases with vaccines.
There’s reason for hope. With time

Sponsored

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Not sure what the cause was (me installing one of the seat cover straps on something under the seats or just a feature of Jeep seats) but after installing the driver's side the seat back would not lock/stay in place. I would just spring full forward.

I of course had to put myself in all kinds of unnatural positions looking at all the linkages under the seat and how it worked trying to figure out the problem (while my wife kept telling me there were probably instructions in the owners manual - I'm a guy we don't need no stinking instructions:)). Anyway by a stroke of luck while I was pushing the seat back to full recline, almost flat, to see the linkages work the locking mechanism clicked and was working (it was much like the old ratcheting beach chairs where you had to tilt them all the way back to engage the ratchet). Anyway that fixed it and that's what I'm going with until I get a chance to explore the cause some more. Never had any of my other many car seats operate like this, so hopefully it is normal.
Hi Ken, if you’re going to investigate further it might be easier to remove the seats from the Jeep. There are 4 torx bolts (in the little Jeep tool kit use the one provided for the doors) lean the seat back and unclip 2 wires, that’s it, lift the seat out.
Sponsored