Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Well, once they have them back in stock, that's a good time to buy them as they'll be sure to get it right this time. I'm sure a recall is not cheap for HF or whoever they pass the blame on to, probably the mfg.
Maybe the new version will include a safety pin and then I would consider.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
kentucky has traffic?
Around that airport, I bet a bunch. Here in my area, a traffic jam is if two combines meet on a gravel road.
In town, and in the bigger cities. Where work is located we have one of Ford's plants, the civilian airport, the fair grounds, national guard station, FedEx air, and a bunch of other shipping companies.

At the house traffic is tractor or cattle in the road. Single lane county roads aren't good for passing. Lol

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
So, apparently the interview went so well, my full-timer wants me to get promoted to Restricted. That's the area I work now as an employee. That kinda thing doesn't happen. Ever. It's a "preferred" position. You have to transfer after you've been a supe for a year or more.
He's already discussed it with our manager, and our coverage supe, Don. They agree. Mark, my current supe doesn't want to leave, so it'd only happen if he did. I can, however, get promoted to an Unload, and transfer when Mark decides to leave. That would be fine with me.
Ladies, and gents, I think things are a changin. I just don't know if it's for the best or not...
Sponsored