Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Was concerned about my favorite BBQ joint, which is in Midland Michigan - Bone Daddy's. Checked the flood map from the failed dams out there, and sure enough - that's where it's going down :surprised:

Hope everyone is okay and they recover quickly. Enough already!

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Hey gang,
Catching up. It's been a shit week.

Got home on Tuesday night, and youngest doggo wasn't herself. After keeping an eye on her for a bit, and seeing her try to throw up and nothing happen, we gave her belly a feel. Tight and expanded.

Bloat (aka GDV, aka twisted stomach)

Load up, and drive an hour to the emergency vet hospital.

We caught it before the restricted blood flow etc did all sorts of organ damage, and before her pancreas started throwing off cardiac-toxic hormones.

She's had her surgery, and spent two nights at the vet, and is now home, resting and recovering. Her prognosis is good - and I'm just hopeful that when she jumped into the jeep before I could lift her yesterday, she didn't pull the internal stitches holding her stomach to her abdominal wall.... Sigh...

Other doggo is at the kennel, so they don't wrestle and be generalized staple-ripping asshats.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Hey gang,

Got home on Tuesday night, and youngest doggo wasn't herself. After keeping an eye on her for a bit, and seeing her try to throw up and nothing happen, we gave her belly a feel. Tight and expanded.

We caught it before the restricted blood flow etc did all sorts of organ damage, and before her pancreas started throwing off cardiac-toxic hormones.

She's had her surgery, and spent two nights at the vet, and is now home, resting and recovering. Her prognosis is good - and I'm just hopeful that when she jumped into the jeep before I could lift her yesterday, she didn't pull the internal stitches holding her stomach to her abdominal wall.... Sigh...

Other doggo is at the kennel, so they don't wrestle and be generalized staple-ripping asshats.
Sorry for this, but relieved that she's on the mend (( puppers ))

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
It is almost June... it should NOT be 43 degrees (6 C) here... :asshat:

Gotta shift the blame to CK and RA for sending the cold down here... :bandit:
Hahaa

Read that first, and was like, OH HELL NO!! NOT 43!!! Then I read 6, and 43 didn't seem so bad.

I'd always take the cold over heat! That said, it's a gorgeous day here right now.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Hey gang,

Glad you found it in time. :whew:

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
:CWL:

Ah okay, From my perspective the SgtMaj was the professional asshole and the XO was the professional cool guy, lol. I suspect with officers its vice versa.
You hit the nail on the head. CO was always the good guy and the XO was the hammer. I always expected my SgtMaj or MGySgt to take care of the enlisted issues first - if they had to come to me it was usually for more than an ass chewing.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Hahaa

Read that first, and was like, OH HELL NO!! NOT 43!!! Then I read 6, and 43 didn't seem so bad.

I'd always take the cold over heat! That said, it's a gorgeous day here right now.
lol good thing I included the conversion. I've been in 43C before... not fun, lol.
Sponsored