Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Forgive me, but...that crowd is also one of the segments of Jeep community. Take a scan of Jeep related stuff on eBay, and you'll see plenty of "yeehaw let's get crazy" or "look how horny I am" stuff that at least claims to be typical....not judging, and not painting broadly....just pointing out. Outlaw crews ARE part of the motorcycle world, and the double meaning in "Topless Jeeps" is intentional.

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Forgive me, but...that crowd is also one of the segments of Jeep community. Take a scan of Jeep related stuff on eBay, and you'll see plenty of "yeehaw let's get crazy" or "look how horny I am" stuff that at least claims to be typical....not judging, and not painting broadly....just pointing out. Outlaw crews ARE part of the motorcycle world, and the double meaning in "Topless Jeeps" is intentional.
Hey Mike !

There are a lot of different views on this from all ages and I read that there were only about 28 Jeeps there !

Sad but getting to be the Norm in this world

Sponsored

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Okay, that's the best one of the day. My wife has a phobia of cockroaches and this rings true - if she sees one the cleaning supplies and insecticide comes out. I'll have to keep a dead one around now that I have this tip:).
Sponsored