Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
morning jeepers. thought I would drop in since today is going to be a slow day for me at work and I can hang out a bit. I hope everyone is doing good as i'm not going to even try to play catch up. Thank you mike ( @obwahn) for texting me and checking in. nice to have friends, even tho we've not official met to look out for ya. Even with working from home, things have been busy.

update on Rummy.... she's getting a new rear accessory this weekend. got an Iron Cross bumper w/the tire carrier and I ripped all the carpet out as I had forgot a gallon of ice cream in her that had slide under the seat, melted and when I had to put the seat down, well it crushed the bucket and ice cream went everywhere. not a pleasant smell once it started to warm up. so i'm now going to rhino line it. I think it was her way of pushing me to pull the carpet anyway. LOL

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
morning jeepers. thought I would drop in since today is going to be a slow day for me at work and I can hang out a bit. I hope everyone is doing good as i'm not going to even try to play catch up. Thank you mike ( @obwahn) for texting me and checking in. nice to have friends, even tho we've not official met to look out for ya. Even with working from home, things have been busy.

update on Rummy.... she's getting a new rear accessory this weekend. got an Iron Cross bumper w/the tire carrier and I ripped all the carpet out as I had forgot a gallon of ice cream in her that had slide under the seat, melted and when I had to put the seat down, well it crushed the bucket and ice cream went everywhere. not a pleasant smell once it started to warm up. so i'm now going to rhino line it. I think it was her way of pushing me to pull the carpet anyway. LOL

No problem. Was great to hear everything was ok.

Nothing like the smell of dead milk in your ride! Wheeeeee

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see Shaunti (@cowgirljeeper) this morning. I'm on vacation next week WOOOOOHOOOO!!!! Will try to get my headliners installed in the JT, and some front mud flaps. This thing blows all kinda crap onto the rear fenders. And a lot of grass cutting will be in order.

Sponsored

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem. Was great to hear everything was ok.

Nothing like the smell of dead milk in your ride! Wheeeeee
LOL yea, it is still faint but until I can pull my seats I can't get the liquid that is under them. :facepalm:

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see Shaunti (@cowgirljeeper) this morning. I'm on vacation next week WOOOOOHOOOO!!!! Will try to get my headliners installed in the JT, and some front mud flaps. This thing blows all kinda crap onto the rear fenders. And a lot of grass cutting will be in order.
Hey Robie

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

Good to have ya back!

Rhino lining is still on the plan sheet. How much more road noise are you getting? Did it affect your mileage? :giggle:

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
does anyone run any rear flag carriers whether via the hitch or spare tire? i'm looking to order one but debating on which one to get, as in which one would stand up to being driven down the road w/the flag whipping.
Sponsored