Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in how much it costs for your ceramic package and if you are still happy with the results. Feel free to PM me if you aren't comfortable answering the cost question. Thanks in advance.
Hi Robert - Yes she still shines and beads off water like the first day . Very easy to clean the body !
- I do condition the plastic now inside and out as he stated the plastic products don't last as long as the paint protection
But it cleans very easy !

They have a one year / 5 year and a lifetime and when he turned in my ticket he didn't mark the 5 year so they did 6 coats all together giving me the lifetime which also shows up on Carfax ! , The one year I think is apx. 600.00 / the 5 yr is 1500,00 and change and the life time is around 3K . Thats just for the ceramic coating to the body and all exterior parts , I added all the interior so my Total was around 2K for a lifetime Ceramic coating and a full interior detail with one year coatings ....Not bad !

I go back to them once a year to have them inspect and correct if needed

I also had them come to my office for a mobile detail in & out back in April and it was spotless !! = 165.00

I think as of now Ceramic Pro is the only one who offers a life time

I hope this helps

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning! Today's agenda. Weed wack a hill, change the oil and filters on the Jeep.... then find a new job (bored to tears at the current one)
Good Luck with your new Job search !!!!

Deleted member 29342

I wish I had one....

My hands, however, were not in a state to be touching my purse, my phone, or anything else.

And they took the broken one away when I was given it’s replacement.

So, this will be one of those rare moments that is not caught on camera and has to rely purely on memory.

What happened again?
It happens more often especially on larger lobster. The larger the lobster the old it is and There for harder to crack. :like:

Sponsored

Sponsored

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I'm on a posting binge... Books - devour them, but on a Kindle. Saturday comics - still read the comics every day from GoComics.com. This weekend - Gym today for sure. Too much good food (lobster was involved) and alcohol the last seven days. Sunday doing a veteran outreach at Crossroads of the West Gun Show and then a game night with friends.