Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
Like I've said before, just might need a freekin spreadsheet to keep track of all the players in here. At least for my sieve brain.

Speaking of spreadsheet, did all you dorks that have your rigs also put your info into the "master" registry here? I am #50.
Registry???

Sponsored

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
295wza.jpg

Time once again to hit the virtual road. I will be on the real road tomorrow morning. Have to drive down to Bradford to get the BAMH from the warehouse where it spent the winter. Neighbor dude is coming with me to drive Wrikki back while I drive the beast. Not sure if I'll make it on here tomorrow. Have to wait and see. Wife's friend is coming to hang with her for the day. If you dorks can't be good, at least be careful.
Jeep Wave!
Enjoy picking up your ride!

Sponsored

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
Well gang, I went to the dealership today with the plan of ordering my Mojito Rubi. Thought we had nailed down the price etc, and wanted to find out what they’d give me for my trade.

As it turns out, the “all in” price they gave me wasn’t, and I wasted 2 hrs to find out they are $1400 more than another dealership, and are offering :asshat: for my trade.

I walked. (Well, crutched...). Now I’m sore, tired, pissed off and still JL-less.

:angry:
:mad:
Nooooo

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Gee Lydia
Thanks for your concern. I did take precautions and cover my privates, as the sun was very strong:like:
Wait. Did I miss something here? You went NAKEY in Moab?

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
8F8CC1C3-3392-43DB-B33C-005313543C90.jpeg
oh, and I can't forget the Queen's royal court. AJ, Trina, Crazy, and RA. Talk about awesomeness!!! :bow:
:bow::bow::bow:
The best thing about strong women, is that we aren’t afraid to respect those that have earned it. Here’s the rest of the court discussing our Jeeps, or wine, or coffee, or whatever we want! Lydia must have had to sneak out for a moment.
Sponsored