Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
You touched it? :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:
Don’t they carry rabies and shit?
We were driving around Bali and I spotted this house with the bats hanging around. I stopped and talked to the owner and he said the bats were tame in the respect you could pick them up. Had to be careful of the claws and teeth. I mean - how often do you get to hold a bat? I didn't pick it up, it was handed to me. Just had to do it. This trip was pre-goatee - I think about two years ago. Actually I was more worried about the monkey on my back - goodbye glasses, hat, ear :surprised:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) {filename}

Sponsored

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
The fender liners are actually easy to remove. I’ve had both my front ones out to install switchback resistors. Contrary to popular belief, the rivets along the edge to the fender flare do not secure the fender liner. The liner is held in with a few push pins and a few small bolts.
Oh! I don’t have to mess with those rivets?

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Talking about a monkey on your back... I feel like a load has been lifted off mine. The event yesterday went off without a hitch. All three local TV stations provided coverage, we had a number of good speakers along with our local Congressman. Best part was a number of vets got hooked up to some good support systems. ...and the food at lunch was also good :like:

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
We were driving around Bali and I spotted this house with the bats hanging around. I stopped and talked to the owner and he said the bats were tame in the respect you could pick them up. Had to be careful of the claws and teeth. I mean - how often do you get to hold a bat? I didn't pick it up, it was handed to me. Just had to do it. This trip was pre-goatee - I think about two years ago. Actually I was more worried about the monkey on my back - goodbye glasses, hat, ear :surprised:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) {filename}
That is creepy too. :surprised:I can handle our cat. Not a random wild monkey. Or bat. :)

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Kewl! That second picture is a blatant advertisement for your dash paint job! :) Nicely done!

Where the hell is your t-rex?!!
Actually, I asked the wife to snap a better picture of the Gladiator. I think she loves Wanda more, so I kept it. :angel:

Sponsored

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
Talking about a monkey on your back... I feel like a load has been lifted off mine. The event yesterday went off without a hitch. All three local TV stations provided coverage, we had a number of good speakers along with our local Congressman. Best part was a number of vets got hooked up to some good support systems. ...and the food at lunch was also good :like:
:clap::clap::bow: