Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Happy, tired, but deeply content RA over here....

Skied the morning and afternoon. The knee/leg muscles did tire after about two hours each time, and I only beheld my favourite run from afar. BUT.... the skiing felt good! My carve was less confident and deep on the left than on the right, but it was there. I was worried about my form - but it was there too!! Skiing still feels like second nature.... I got compliments from a number of people on how good my skiing looks - I was worried all that would be gone. That I’d be stiff, hesitant, etc.

The brace felt great.

I’m back at the cottage, compression sleeve on the knee, wine in my hand, and smile on my face.

Sending rays of happiness in each of your directions!

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase

Skied the morning and afternoon. The knee/leg muscles did tire after about two hours each time, and I only beheld my favourite run from afar. BUT.... the skiing felt good! My carve was less confident and deep on the left than on the right, but it was there. I was worried about my form - but it was there too!! Skiing still feels like second nature.... I got compliments from a number of people on how good my skiing looks - I was worried all that would be gone. That I’d be stiff, hesitant, etc.

The brace felt great.

I’m back at the cottage, compression sleeve on the knee, wine in my hand, and smile on my face.

Really great news !!....little by little you've worked your way back to the slopes ......Impressed !

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
OK my Jeeples, I have some news to announce that I don't even know how to explain the feelings. We have a bed available this coming week! Most likely Gail will be moving in on Thursday. I'll know more after I talk to them on Tuesday. They just called me a bit ago with the news. Now it is really hitting me that it has suddenly become VERY real.

I'm currently sitting in the terminal at JFK on my way to FL to visit some IBM friends. Even weirder is that I ran into some former Corvette club friends in the Burlington airport and they are also headed to FL. Same flights. So we have been catching up on old times. Kind of nice to have some company in this weird time in my life.

This is why I have been radio silent so far today. Now I'll try to catch up on posts.
Wish both you and Gail the absolute best Mike, can't but barely understand what you guys are experiencing ...

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
OK my Jeeples, I have some news to announce that I don't even know how to explain the feelings. We have a bed available this coming week! Most likely Gail will be moving in on Thursday. I'll know more after I talk to them on Tuesday. They just called me a bit ago with the news. Now it is really hitting me that it has suddenly become VERY real.

I'm currently sitting in the terminal at JFK on my way to FL to visit some IBM friends. Even weirder is that I ran into some former Corvette club friends in the Burlington airport and they are also headed to FL. Same flights. So we have been catching up on old times. Kind of nice to have some company in this weird time in my life.

This is why I have been radio silent so far today. Now I'll try to catch up on posts.
upload_2019-2-1_21-17-42.png

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)

The brace felt great.

I’m so happy for you! What a great day:)

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)

The brace felt great.

So happy to hear!!!!! I can feel your smile!!!! :):clap:
Sponsored