Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Almost bought a Harley 2 weeks ago before my back flared up.
Those are awfully tempting too... and some of them can get pretty pricey. :surprised:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ha, you just brought back several bad memories:).
ruined a laptop that way, lol. almost fell on it, then the usual oil... but then the crew chief thought it was okay to walk over all of our rucksacks... :swear:

Deployments were rough on my electronics, lol.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
ruined a laptop that way, lol. almost fell on it, then the usual oil... but then the crew chief thought it was okay to walk over all of our rucksacks... :swear:

Deployments were rough on my electronics, lol.
One of the worst I saw was when we were repelling out the back end of a 46. Another 2ndLt, who never repelled, wrapped the line around his right hand. Before the instructor could grab him, he slips out the back on some oil (or at least that was his story).

Falls about 10 feet and ends up dangling under the helicopter held by the line wrapped around his hand. Fortunately there was a very good helicopter pilot that lowered the aircraft enough so he touched ground and they could free him (without nail him with the aircraft). Hand was pretty mangled.

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Anymore update. Better yet send me the live feed so I can enjoy
I don't think I can send individual cameras to you for live viewing. And I am sure you wouldn't want to see all the cameras on my system... LOL
Current View...once the street was cleared off, it melted quickly. The road was salted prior to it snowing and I am sure they spread more after they plowed...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1611776276341

The view you probably would not be interested in...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1611776318126

We have been on egg watch since Christmas when we spend a week away from home. Just haven't taken the camera out of the snake enclosure yet. It is cool to watch them and see what they do all day long. The camera will capture video when there is movement in the enclosure. I got plenty of videos of them crawling around...and close-ups of them when they come at the camera.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
One of the worst I saw was when we were repelling out the back end of a 46. Another 2ndLt, who never repelled, wrapped the line around his right hand. Before the instructor could grab him, he slips out the back on some oil (or at least that was his story).

Falls about 10 feet and ends up dangling under the helicopter held by the line wrapped around his hand. Fortunately there was a very good helicopter pilot that lowered the aircraft enough so he touched ground and they could free him (without nail him with the aircraft). Hand was pretty mangled.
ouch! Many times Ouch!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think I can send individual cameras to you for live viewing. And I am sure you wouldn't want to see all the cameras on my system... LOL
Current View...once the street was cleared off, it melted quickly. The road was salted prior to it snowing and I am sure they spread more after they plowed...

The view you probably would not be interested in...

We have been on egg watch since Christmas when we spend a week away from home. Just haven't taken the camera out of the snake enclosure yet. It is cool to watch them and see what they do all day long. The camera will capture video when there is movement in the enclosure. I got plenty of videos of them crawling around...and close-ups of them when they come at the camera.
Please... not all of the cameras...

tumblr_nj1r2wGNkd1qc8jh0o1_500.gif

Sponsored