Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Still tryin to figure out why the JT ecodiesel can have Selec-Trak, but the jlu ecodiesel can't. Same trans, and transfer case.
Also, I wander if there's an option, post purchase to swap in Selec-Trak, or even quadra-drive???

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Still tryin to figure out why the JT ecodiesel can have Selec-Trak, but the jlu ecodiesel can't. Same trans, and transfer case.
Also, I wander if there's an option, post purchase to swap in Selec-Trak, or even quadra-drive???
The best I can tell, the JT diesel doesn't have slec-trak either. But the auto transfer case is an option on the Ram 1500 diesels so I really don't see why it can't go on the Jeeps.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
The best I can tell, the JT diesel doesn't have slec-trak either. But the auto transfer case is an option on the Ram 1500 diesels so I really don't see why it can't go on the Jeeps.
It was on the build and price. I checked a few times. Even on someone else's phone.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
It was on the build and price. I checked a few times. Even on someone else's phone.
Hey Rich. Go to the Gladiator forum (above), go to Forums, then look for order tracking pricing etc, then look for the Order Guide. Look thru the guide & it shows what is available on the different models. It will probably show whether its available or not. I've tried building a Willys on Jeeps website, and it won't let me build what I want. But the guide shows the items are available, which is what the dealers use to order them.

Sponsored